8.12 Game On - Anthracite Is No Black

"Mrs. Wagas fell ill so I have to teach her school class as well. I'm just gonna write some tasks on the blackboard and then hurry over to her students. Once they also received their tasks things will ease up and I'll just take turns to discuss things with you. Also class will finish 10 minutes early for you, okay? Alright, then let's start", Mrs. Henry explained while everyone sat down. When I did there was a small noise that sounded like a fart. In reality it was a squelch. The pad had gotten too wet already. It had been drenched and now it quickly drenched my pants! The wetness spread everywhere!

"What was that?", Jenny asked me about the noise when suddenly Mrs. Henry came over:

"Jenny, I know you've got the subject matter down already. So please take this note and copy the questions to the blackboard of room 102"

"You want me to teach a class, Mrs. Henry?", Jenny asked intimidated.

"No, darling. Just write it down already and if someone has difficulties comprehending the tasks you can enlighten them. I'll follow you in five minutes"

"Okay, understood!", Jenny took the note and rushed out of the room before I even managed to comprehend what the wetness between my legs meant for me. Meanwhile Mrs. Henry got back to the blackboard and continued with the tasks. I put my right hand between my legs and instantly felt the wetness there. I hadn't just leaked some droplets from the pad, but soaked through the anthracite fabric of my jeans! I didn't even dare to take a look at it because I was afraid to raise suspicion.

Mrs. Henry began explaining the tasks while I tried to think of a way out. Then she left for the other class. As always when the teacher left class, most of my classmates got up from their desks and began chatting with their friends. I wondered if I could use their distraction to sneak out of the room without being noticed. But I couldn't risk it before examining the damage. I peeked down and slowly opened my legs. A very obvious dark patch was visible. Anthracite really was no black! I stealthily touched my bum by pretending to scratch me and felt a wetness there as well. I quickly decided I couldn't just walk out. Anyone who looked my way would immediately grok that I pissed my pants. So I had no choice but to stay. There was only one more problem: I was sure I would need the bathroom again soon. I wasn't wearing that thick pad for nothing, right? ^^

The next minutes I tried to figure out a way to fix my situation. I thought about stealthily adding another pad to my panties or telling Mrs. Henry about it. But since the latter wasn't somebody I trusted or heck even liked ^^ I came up with option #3. I grabbed my notes and a pen and planned to shield my private area while sneaking out of the room. If asked I'd say I go to Mrs. Henry to help her as well.