7.37 Grinding - And Tears

On my way to the showers I took a deep breath. Dave had quite obviously liked what he had seen and I had just peed myself. Again! It was a real bummer. I stepped under the shower head and pushed the button. Cool water ran over my body flushing away urine and iced tea. And tears.

I quickly recollected and wiped my eyes. Then I sprayed them again to prevent them from swelling red. But what was I doing here? Did I forget Dave was a prick? I wanted Mack, didn't I? 'Though he seemed to be out of reach as boyfriend for a while after I pissed on his floor. And when not around his friends Dave seemed to actually be quite nice. And let's not to forget the big boner ^^ Considering all these things I decided to give it a shot. It was up to him whether it would lead to more. I would neither block nor push things.

When I returned to my table there was already a new cup of iced tea as well as fresh french fries. Dave sat on the opposite chair with a can of coke eating my old fries.

"I wasn't sure if you had peach or lemon", he broke the silence and took a sip from his can.

"What did you pick then?", I asked him back without taking the chair. He quickly dropped the can.

"Lemon", Dave returned anxiously and I'm afraid he picked the wrong one. I looked in his brown eyes.

"Good choice", I lied and smiled at him before I finally sat down. But before I did I had checked if it was still wet.

"Don't worry, I also got you another chair"

"Oh, that's nice of you..."

"Hear me, Lyza. To my disgrace I gotta admit I really messed up. I feel bad about this...the whole thing...", he tried to explain and I was very surprised by his honesty. I was beginning to get curious how far I could get here.

"Nevermind. After all I was the one who spilled my drink", I returned and started eating my fries. That wasn't the whole truth, but hopefully enough to take the blame from him. Dave thought about it for a moment and then nodded.

"So any plans for a comeback?"

"To the diving team? Yeah, I hope to return in a week or two"

"You're feeling better then?"

"Yeah, just poppin' a pill and wear...well, that's it", I almost told him I had to wear diapers. That was really close ^^

"When it's that easy I'm happy for you", he told me with a smile. If he only knew I was also pissing my pants all the time. Easy my ass ^^ But who was I to whine? I had lunch with the most handsome boy I knew ^^

"I've already been swimming for about an hour today so I guess I'm fine", I returned with a flirty smile.

"Oh, you trained? Then how about a little competition?"

"Against you?"

"Yep, a swimming competition"

"But you're like the world champion..."

"Are you scared, Lyz?", he cut me off with a provoking smile. His arrogance had returned and gave me a hard time. What had happened?

"What? NO! But I'm...I mean...you know...", I returned angrily. I held my left arm up and wobbled with my hand. He began laughing.

"So this is your excuse? Okay, if it's just that then how about we both swim only with one arm?"

"What?"

"Each of us holds one arm behind his back while swimming. Then it's fair and square", he explained and I started to get angry. I'd show him!

"DEAL!"