7.53 Grinding - Some Wine In The Living Room

After going for another minute I quickly took the incrusted baking dish and soaked it. The meat slowly thawed so I put it in a bit longer and finally cleaned up the glass dish. The wetness on my hands made me leak a bit, but I wanted to get this done quickly before eventually using the bathroom.

"Sylvia, your patio is really nice and the weather is great. How about we eat outside?", I overheard Gloria who was back in hearing distance.

"Great idea", Mom returned and entered the kitchen.

"I'm almost done...", I announced, but Mom didn't listen.

"Forget about it, I'm taking care of it. You bring Gloria outside and keep her happy"

"In a minute because I..."

"No, NOW...please, honey! I'm begging you"

"What's wrong?"

"She's already getting on my nerves about this and that. She wants to 'help me' meaning to interfere in my cooking! You have to keep her away from me, okay!?", she pleaded and put a hand in her crotch. My mother didn't have an alcohol problem, but at that moment she was sure as hell a little bit drunk ^^ I could tell by the way she slightly slurred and how she behaved.

"Okay, I'll keep her busy"

"Thanks a ton, hun! But now I gotta use the bathroom. When trying to swallow my anger I already wet myself a little I think", she announced to me before leaving the kitchen. Information that wasn't exactly necessary I thought ^^ I joined Mrs. Osmond, who had been waiting at the entrance hall. I spotted Mom behind her vanishing in the bathroom after doing a little pee-pee dance. For me that left no other option than using my incontinence pad. But I held on all the way to the outside.

"Do you like the flowers?", I asked her and slowly began weeing a bit.

"Yes, absolutely. Your Mom already showed them to me earlier. May I sit down, Lyza?"

"Of course, Gloria"

"Don't you want to take a seat as well?", she asked me after I had remained standing. Of course I was just still taking little leaks and couldn't sit down yet ^^

"In a minute. But first: can I offer you a drink?"

"No, thanks. Your Mom and I already had some wine in the living room. Take a seat, Lyza", she ordered me gently and I carefully sat down. I immediately felt that the pad had become bigger, but at least it still felt dry on my skin.

After a few minutes I started to feel more comfortable and we had a nice chat. Gloria asked me about my Dad and I questioned her about Belinda 'though we left the out the elephant in the room. When I suddenly felt the pressure in my bladder again I slowly let out some drops to ease it. After all it wouldn't be too long before the lasagna would be ready, right?

A few minutes later I had no choice but to use the incontinence pad again.

"Lyza, are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm just hungry", I lied and began feeling a bit wet already. This was getting really worrisome!