9.1 Base - Two Or Three Red Lights

When I woke up, I was suddenly lying on the backseat of our car. The engine was howling and when I looked at the driver's seat, I saw Mom speeding excessively. With more than 100 mph we were flying past the other cars.

"Mom!"

"Oh honey, you're finally awake..."

"Why are you driving so fast?"

"I've overslept!"

"Oh my gosh!", I returned in panic and checked the time.

"I think I'll be able to make it, if I skip another two or three red lights", she announced to my horror.

"What? No! You must not do that!"

"I must not be late!", she quickly countered and went over 110 mph!

"Gosh, why am I even here?"

"I couldn't awake you, so I diapered and carried you to the backseat", Mom explained and passed three cars without even looking.

"Watch out, Mom!"

"Easy hun, mother knows best", she explained smiling, when I realized, that I was indeed wearing thick diapers again. However, there were only skintight white leggings trying to cover the big bulge. I pulled them down a bit and saw a big white diaper with a huge yellow stain. I had definitely used it already ^^ On a closer look I noticed, that there were locks, where the tapes were supposed to be.

"What kind of diaper is this even?"

"Don't you see, I'm driving, hun!?"

We arrived at a big plaza and Mom stopped the car right on the sidewalk between the pedestrians.

"But you can't just park here", I complained astonished, but Mom had already left the car.

"GET OUT!", she shouted and the look on her face told me, she wasn't kidding. So I hesitantly opened the door and crawled out of the car. I tried to cover my bulgy crotch, while we ran to the entrance of a huge skyscraper. A big sign said "Channel 79 Dime" and the name somehow sounded familiar. I had barely entered the door behind Mom, when she suddenly grabbed my right hand and dashed to an elevator, whose doors were about to close. Not only did I lose my cover, but the leggings were losing grip as well, as if the elastic waist had been too worn out. I tried to hold onto it as best as I could with the lazy hand. Mom split the doors open again and pulled me inside. A business woman at about 40 watched me pull the leggings back up and whispered something to her colleague, who just shook her head. The latter instantly pushed a button making the elevator halt on the next floor. After they left, there were three others remaining, who didn't even flinch. We all just stood around and waited for the doors to open again. I hadn't seen Mom choose a floor, so I was surprised, when she suddenly dragged me to the door, before it had even opened. The jolt made me pee a bit and I realized, that I had to pee pretty badly again.