8.44 Game On - Big Protection

"I helped handicapped people with their medical appointments and that made it necessary to be able to tell the state of their protection. The worst was a leak, but if their thick diapers were too obvious in public we were constrained to adjust their protection and clothes for the trip. Yes, many of them were unsociable, but it was very important to keep them their dignity"

"I see"

"You got no idea in which state some handicapped or elder people appear at the doctor's. Over the years I've seen people with leaked diapers, thin leggings over huge nighttime protection or even horrendously smelling messes in their incontinence slips that they also had to sit in"

"Oh my gosh! Who does that?"

"Relatives...relatives and not caring orderlies. Some only bring them to the address and wait outside. I remember one specific case where the patient didn't even wear protection and just entered the doctor's office staining her pants because she couldn't make it to the bathroom with her prostheses. She had a clear mind and so was understandably very upset..."

"What happened to her!?", I asked all worked up about his story.

"I asked the receptionist for help who after some resistance gave me an old pair of brown slacks from their lost-and-found. I then asked Gregor, my patient, for a diaper who himself had just had a little mishap in his own. But nevertheless he gave her his only spare slip and endured his uncomfortable situation. I was very proud of him. However, since no one of the doctor's staff was available I ended up being the one to help her"

"Really?"

"Yes and to this day I still remember the struggle"

"Why? Was she crying so bad?"

"Oh yeah, she was. I mean she had just had a bowel movement in her favorite pants. She kept apologizing the whole time for being a burden to me while I was cleaning her up. You know, she was a really nice woman which made me feel even more bad for her"

"Understandably"

"But that wasn't what I meant. What I remember the most was me trying to put the diaper on her. You know Gregor was a big man with also big protection. It took several attempts to get the slip into a decent position where I could apply it to her so it wouldn't slide down again. You know, we didn't have underwear to keep the diaper up in its place. This was basically a total pain in the ass, but it made her laugh. Her make-up had smeared all over her face from all the crying and suddenly this woman was having fun and smiling at me. First she was only chuckling a bit, but when she saw that the diaper covered her tummy we began laughing hysterically to the point where she wet herself. I heard a short hiss and immediately saw the indicator had discolored. When she noticed me looking at it her cheeks discolored as well and the laughing stopped. You know what had happened?", he suddenly stopped talking and looked at me waiting for an answer.