7.50 Grinding - Voluminous

Already in good spirits I began undressing myself while Mom got the washing bowl. She dumped the pad and put my drenched clothes in the basin to avoid flooding the whole house. It was then that I noticed that she had changed into a long blouse and blue jeans while I had been at the outdoor pool. The jeans made her bum look even more voluminous. I envied her ^^

I cleaned myself with shower gel that finally eliminated the urine smell for good. After I was done I stepped out of the shower and took a towel. Mom reentered the bathroom when I was about to clean the tub.

"There's no need to yet, hun. I'll take a shower first", she announced and opened her ponytail.

"But haven't you already taken a shower this morning?", I wondered to which she chuckled.

"That's correct, but I'm dirty yet again", she told me and blushed.

"What did you do? Didn't you just go shopping?"

"You could put it like that", she returned and giggled like a little girl. What was going on here? I feared the worst.

"What are you trying to tell me, Mom? Did you cheat on Dad with that Tyler guy!?", I asked her really upset to which she quickly stopped smiling.

"What? God no!"

"I don't get it..."

"I promised you to give them a shot and so I did...", she explained basically nothing, but then shoved the blouse away to undo the button of her jeans. I looked at her confused while she opened her jeans. I was flabbergasted when she revealed her white panties that barely covered an also white diaper.

"You wanna tell me you...you...", I stammered, but couldn't find the words.

"Yes"

"You wore them outside?"

"In the supermarket while shopping"

"Wow! Where did you get them?"

"From Tyler. I had bought a sample along with your pads. Like I said I promised you to give diapers a shot. But in order to get an idea I had to try them myself. Sounds fair, right?", she explained and shrugged her shoulders while I was still astonished that my Mom wore a real diaper right in front of me.

"And what's the verdict then?", I asked nervously and felt a drop roll down my leg.

"Succeeded", was all she said before pulling down her panties exposing the diaper entirely. There was a big yellow stain on the front of her diaper. My jaw dropped ^^ She looked at the big stain before turning around and checking her backside. The urine patch was even bigger there.

"Woah, you used them..."

"Right in the supermarket", she chuckled again.

"Unbelievable...you peed a lot!"

"Well, I just let go I guess. I had no idea how much it would be until now", she added abashed and I still couldn't believe my eyes. Maybe I should've taken a quick photo of her in pissed diapers to use it as leverage ^^ But I was just too overwhelmed by the looks of it and her sacrifice.