8.47 Game On - Schmaltziness

"I bet he'd be glad you became a teacher...", I eventually added.

"He actually encouraged me all the time to quit the job and become a teacher. He suggested I could just visit him on weekends instead", Mr. Williams gave away with a chuckle.

"Do you wish you had?"

"Heck no! I'm glad I was by his side until the end. But enough now with the schmaltziness. You gotta go to your next lesson, right?"

"Correct. And Jenny is still waiting for me"

"Oh, I'm sorry about that"

"I'm not. I had a great time. Thanks for the story"

"Same. See you tomorrow, Lyza"

"No, I won't be at school. See you the day after tomorrow"

"Looking forward to it"

"Bye!", I added and quickly left the class room.

When I came outside I was shocked to see there wasn't Jenny waiting for me, but Dave of all people. My confidence hit rock bottom, since a gush of pee escaped my body and went into the padding, while he stared at me expectantly. I wasn't sure what to say, though ^^

"Er...are you waiting for Mr. Williams?", I asked as calmly as my gut would allow.

"Who?"

"The substitute teacher"

"What? No..."

"For me?"

"Indeed...", he returned monosyllabically and it took everything to not pee myself again due to nervousness.

"Where...where's Jen?", I asked aflutter looking down the hallway.

"She gave up waiting for you like five minutes ago", he returned and began to smile.

"But you didn't...", I stammered when he suddenly came closer and kissed me on the lips. It was surreal and I wondered, if I had passed out and dreamed again. It was an overwhelming feeling, until I noticed I was flooding my pull-up diaper. The kiss had lasted barely a second, but its mesmerizing effect held on. I shyly grabbed my crotch and stopped the flow. Dave looked at me unsure.

"I didn't want to cause you inconvenience...", he remarked sympathetically and made a step back.

"No!", I returned quickly and forced a smile. Meanwhile my bum felt warm and I hoped, it hadn't leaked into my jeans. It took everything to not start crying. The guy, I had been chasin' for months, finally kissing me, had caused me to pee myself.

"You don't look particularly pleased"

"Sorry about that..."

"What's wrong with you? You're so bizarre..."

"I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but I was just a bit scared..."

"A bit? You looked like you were wetting yourself", he told me caring and it was still odd, he was behaving so different when alone with me. Because of that, I somehow wasn't up to pretending to be strong anymore.

"You guessed it", I admitted and kept my hands on my crotch.

"Whoa really?"

"Yes, a little..."

"Ah, that explains it. I guess you better go clean yourself up then", he suggested, looking slightly disgusted. I wanted to leave, but couldn't risk him seeing my big diaper butt.

"In a minute. But is it okay, if I ask you something first?"