8.26 Game On - A Little Bit Of Rain

Mom had a point there. She pulled them up my legs and then over the diaper. There was a big bulge on my crotch and I could only guess how big my butt looked.

"You want me to go out like this?"

"First you gotta relax, hun. You're safe now", she told me and wrapped her arms around me.

"But how? I'm upset, Mommy...", I whined and angrily banged my head on her shoulder.

"Oh, honey. Then Mommy wants you to go in your diaper now", she requested while caressing my hair.

"What?"

"You haven't wet yourself half as much as you did two hours ago. There gotta be a lot left in your bladder and that stresses you, hun", she explained and put her hand on my bladder. I could feel it was indeed pretty full even though I hadn't felt any pressure up until now.

"Oh, you're probably right..."

"It's a little bit of rain coming out of you. It's a tinkle, it's a puddle, it's a wee wee, too", Mom sang in a tender voice and carefully began pressing on my bladder.

"Mommy...no...", I protested and tried to remove her hand from my bladder, but I had already started peeing.

"Just relax, hun", she whispered while my crotch became warm. The floodgates had opened and I was pissing myself uncontrollably like a little toddler.

"Okay, Mommy...", I whimpered and clutched her with both arms. It felt like an eternity, but it lasted merely a few seconds I guess.

"Good girl! Have you finished?"

"Yes..."

"Your bladder is empty?"

"Yes..."

"How are you now?"

"A bit worried"

"Because of the diaper?"

"I peed soo much...", I confessed awed as my feelings had gotten the best of me. Mom on the other hand was as lovely as anyone could imagine.

"Oh no, you're mistaken, honey. This is deceptive. See for yourself", she told me and pulled my leggings down again to show me the diaper. There was indeed barely a stain visible. I quickly grabbed my bum and felt it was dry as well. Mom examined the diaper while kneeling on the ground.

"Wow...I could've sworn...", I stammered, but Mom intervened quickly.

"Like I said, honey: You just peed a bit. No need to be worried about", she told me with a smile and dressed me again. I had to cry for a moment and meanwhile Mom kissed me on the forehead.

"Okay...alright...now it's better...", I told her and Mom wiped the tears from my eyes.

"I know you had a rough day already, but I'm still proud of you. So do me a favor and put on a smile for me, okay?", she told me with a gleam in her eyes and I couldn't help but do just that: smile.

"Thank you so much, Mommy!"

"Now you only need to get to the car. And I bet these guys are already gone anyway", she declared and pulled the seam of my shirt over the leggings waistband. But my shirt wasn't long enough to cover the whole diaper area.