8.74 Game On - No Hint Of Wetness Tangible

I only dribbled into the padding, while I enjoyed the ride and looked at the landscapes. It was quite relaxing and took several minutes, until I was empty. I checked on my diaper again and was satisfied. There was still no hint of wetness tangible.

After a while Mom suddenly slowed down. I looked up and saw the rest stop. She drove to the lot and stopped the car. A thought startled me.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I really haven't pooped myself. I don't need to change...", I began explaining embarrassed, when Mom just waved me off.

"No, I know, but I do need the bathroom again", she admitted and giggled abashed.

"Oh..."

"I'm somehow still a bit under the weather today and I'm also nervous about the job interview tomorrow", she explained holding herself already. This reminded me of the yellow stain on her pantyliner, I saw in the other restroom.

"I see", I returned surprised, when Mom let go of her crotch with one hand and reached into the center console. I watched her hand grab a bill and give it to me.

"Here, honey. You can buy yourself something nice in the store, if you want", she told me and was about to leave the car.

"But I can't go out like this..."

"Why not, hun? You're safe and no one will ever find out", she added with a strained smile and both hands on her crotch again.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mommy. Go already!"

"Yes or else I'll need fresh panties", she added with a wink and left the car.

The whole rest stop consisted of a few parking areas for cars, trucks and trailers and one single big building, that had everything. The place was pretty crowded already, but in the end this would also help me to go unnoticed, right? ^^ I saw Mom, who was already at the big entrance. At the first gas station she had also been desperate to pee, but she had still walked normally. But now on the other hand she was trying to open the door with one hand on her crotch already. If her bladder had been as weak as mine, she would've already soaked her pants ^^ Finally a man opened it from the inside and she waddled in.

I checked my own situation again. When sitting, the bulge on my pants was pretty obvious. But that would change standing up and the long shirt would cover most of that area anyway. So I hesitantly left the car, too, and bent over looking at my crotch.

"Hey! Pissed your pants or what?", a boy shouted from about 20 yards away and I blushed. I wanted to return something, but couldn't get one word out. Instead I locked the car, stood straight up and walked towards the entrance. The rest stop was right at the interstate, so the car noise was very audible. Not so restful I guess ^^