7.16 Grinding - Fuck School

"I'm so pathetic...", he whined, but I objected.

"No, you're not. You're my friend and you're down. Don't worry about your appeal. I want you to cry your eyes out like a child. You'll feel better. Promised!", I tried to encourage him and kissed his head. He slung his big paws around me and started crying and sobbing really heavily. This trammeled me quite a bit, but I didn't mind. There were obviously a lot of pent-up emotions that had to find their way out. His tears wet my Rabbids shirt and my breasts, too, but that was the least of my worries - especially since I had pissed myself anyway ^^ After a while I became scared he couldn't stop. The whole thing was meant to mend his pain, but it looked like it didn't. He must have been stuck in some kind of loop I guessed.

"I just want to be a child again!!", he suddenly screamed into my chest which scared the crap out of me and a spurt of pee hit my wet pad. Well, that was a strange statement, but at least I finally had something to work with.

"But why, Mackie, why...? What's upsetting you?"

"They mistreated me...they hurt me...I don't want this..."

"Who? Who hurt you!?"

"These mean instructors..."

"You mean in the camp? What did they do?"

"No...rather not..."

"How am I supposed to help you then?"

"I bet you'll laugh at me..."

"What makes you think that? I won't laugh at you. I promise. Tell me what they did to you"

"Lots of things"

"Name one"

"They made me do push-ups...", he told me and I wondered what he had expected at a military training camp ^^ But I was all wrong about it.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that"

"But that wasn't the problem, Lyz"

"Okay, what is it?"

"You know? If I fail to do 30 of these at school I just get a bad grade and that's it"

"Did they shout at you?"

"Not just that - that one instructor stomped on my back pushing me into the dirt"

"What!?"

"And when I tried to get up this huge guy just sat down on my back. I couldn't breathe..."

"What an idiot..."

"He stayed on my back until I began to panic and plead. Then he finally got up and I tried to catch my breath. When I couldn't hold my tears back he ordered me to not be pathetic and that they'd better send me to the nursery to play with teddy bears instead"

"Oh Mack, I'm sorry about that"

"That's what my future is meant to be like? Lyz, I can't do this...", he finished his story and his tears began streaming down his cheeks again like waterfalls.

"Of course not...no one can..."

"I bet you could"

"What?"

"I bet you can easily do 30 push-ups - lazy elbow or not. I'm fat..."

"What? No, you're just a big dude"

"Big? Most of the guys there were a lot bigger than me..."

"So what? They've been training their whole life. You're not an athlete, Mack..."

"Exactly! And I'll never be one"

"Fiddlesticks! With a few months of training you'd be..."

"But I don't wanna train! I want to toy around and have fun. Fuck school! I want the times back when we were just little kids playing on the streets and when the worst that could happen was you peeing on my bike", he whined and I really didn't like that last remark! But it wasn't the right time to be picky about that.