7.64 Grinding - Literally Every Tile

I felt a tear run down my cheek to which his expression quickly softened. Mack leaned forward and kissed me right on my lips. I got scared for a moment because I didn't expect it. A few drops even leaked and splashed into the toilet which I was very embarrassed about. However he didn't seem to care. But when I suddenly smelled urine, I quickly pulled away and flushed the toilet. He chuckled and I feared he was making fun of me so I buried my head in my arms.

"No...Lyz...sexy girl..."

"Yeah?", I took the bait and looked up to him.

"It was...it was...incredible!", he told me overwhelmed and his face featured a big grin that finally relieved me. But I blushed anyways ^^

"I'm glad you liked it", I returned abashed.

"Are you kidding?"

"I feared you'd get rid of me for good after what I did to you..."

"Really? Come on! We're best friends. I'd never disown you..."

"No, I mean sexually...I thought I alienated you..."

"Like I told you before: I don't mind. Do I like it? No, of course not. But it's not stopping me from finding you sexy, okay?"

"Yesterday...what would we have done then?"

"Of course we would've cleaned up the mess first before we continued", he told me with a wink and I couldn't help but blush again and giggle. He was such a good boy!

"You really wanted to continue?", I asked excited to which he only smiled. I kissed him on the cheek for being so cute!

"But today I guess I made a mess", he noted and we both looked at the side where I had made him cum. His semen had spread on literally every tile and there was even some on the bath mat ^^

"Oh shit!", I reacted shocked and tried to get up, but he kept me down.

"We can take care of it after you took care of yourself", he told me with a wink to which I looked at my sticky hand and wet crotch.

"Oopsy! But what about your dicky? How about I clean it with my tongue", I asked him with a naughty look on my face to which he went a bit pale.

"No...no...we better...I mean...I'll wait 'til you're finished. I gotta take a leak", he explained shyly and finally gave me some space to clean up. I took some tp and began wiping my touchy pussy and then my thighs that had gotten as well when I had tried to get up. Then I hesitated for a moment before I just got an incontinence pad from the small cubicle and placed it in my white panties while Mack watched me. Even though he already knew about my problem I still blushed. I pulled panties and red slacks up and flushed the toilet. Then it was Mack's turn. He sat down and began peeing into the bowl. I meanwhile streaked his hair a little to which he just smiled abashed. Then he just casually pulled his pants back up.