8.69 Game On - Tapes, Snaps And A Knot

"Look at this! You're disgusting", Mom nagged at her and a cracking noise followed. The bulge had become a bit bigger.

"I'm gonna tell my mom about this and..."

"Do that! But first you gotta explain your stinky panties", Mom cut her off and finally let go of her. The crying girl straightened her skirt and then waddled out of the restroom with slightly spread legs.

Mom still had a satisfied grin on her face and came back to me.

"You showed her, Mom!", I boastfully told her and she nodded.

"The hussy definitely had it coming", Mom added and went to her bag. At this point, I gotta emphasize once more, how wrong all of this was. Mom had abused this poor girl right in front of me and I even confirmed her. I was too young and too much under her thumb to even realize. Whoever pooped their pants, deserved the worst - this was law.

When I thought, I was finally getting new pants, Mom showed me what looked like a blue see-through plastic bag. On a closer look there were buttons on the thing, she had gotten from the backseat bag.

"What's that, Mom?", I asked and she unfolded it.

"These are plastic panties, honey"

"Another diaper?"

"Just a little insurance, so you don't need to worry about leaks for the rest of the trip", she explained with a smile and unbuttoned them. I had seen such before. After I started wetting the bed less, Mom would put these over my pajama pants just in case. But after hot nights I had sweat so much under the plastic panties, that it looked like I had peed while sleeping. That at least gave me an excuse, when more often than not I had indeed wet myself ^^ The downside was bad rash.

"Thank you", I eventually added, when I noticed, how stressed her smile really was. I had somewhat ruined her plans and the car seat. The least I could do was to play along.

"I bought them to match", she added proudly, even though I noticed, that the see-through plastic panties had a darker blue than the big diaper ^^ Mom put the snap-on plastic panties on me like a normal diaper. First she slid them between my legs without my help, because the big diaper prevented me from closing my legs too tight anyway. Then she put their front and back over my diaper and closed the snaps at my sides, while I was just glad, that no one else entered the restroom during that period. Mom checked the correct fit and then got a pair of gray sweatpants from the bag as well. I was skeptical at first, but then I saw, that these were actually a thicker material. She quickly pulled them on me, before tying the laces as well. I felt locked up. After all, Mom had put tapes, snaps and a knot on me ^^