7.57 Grinding - Safety Rope

What could I do? I nodded and took the bowl and then acted like I was picking up some other things in hopes that it would look convincing enough to make her leave already. But the plan failed. When moving around I must have shown something because Gloria came closer again and surveyed me.

"Gloria, I thought you wanted to help me", Mom tried again to lure her away, but Mrs. Osmond didn't even take notice. She put the plates back on the table and went behind me.

"She wet herself...Sylvia, Lyza wet herself...her jeans are drenched...", she said in disbelief while Mom could only watch her. I hung my head in shame.

"It's okay, hun...could be worse...but please clean yourself up...", Mom reasoned with me and after some hesitation I got up from the chair. Mom looked ashamed. I still had my hands at my crotch trying to stop the next wave.

"Could be worse? She wet herself during our dinner. This is an absolute no-go. And why are you still covering your crotch, Lyza?", Gloria asked me upset and pulled my hands away that barely covered the big wet patch on my jeans.

"No!", I shrieked desperately. The safety rope had been cut and the whole pressure had moved to my already hurting sphincter muscles. I began crying in pain before the dam broke. A flood shot into my pants, ignored my protection entirely and darkened my jeans all the way down to my ankles. Both women watched the drama climax.

"Are you peeing yourself even more?", Gloria asked me unbelieving and Mom finally dropped the dishes. She pushed past Gloria and gave me a hug.

"I'm so sorry, Mommy!"

"Honey, it's okay. I'm sorry, I guess I blocked you from the toilet. That was my fault, Gloria!", she declared and caressed my head. The elder woman stared at us puzzled while Mom walked me to the bathroom.

"I really tried and tried...", I defended myself while tears kept running down my face. I was so upset.

"I know, I know, hun...but what happened to your protection?", Mom asked me and carefully pulled my jeans down.

"That was already wet when Gloria came..."

"...and I gave you no chance to change it"

"Exactly!", I whined while the smell hit my nostrils.

"Gosh, you're drenched, hun...", Mom told me shocked and I could see she was disgusted by the urine smell. I wiped my tears away.

"I will clean it up on my own, Mom. You should go back to Gloria", I suggested and unruly pulled my jeans back up even though that didn't make any sense ^^ Before Mom could even leave, Gloria joined us knocking against the open bathroom door.

"No, I'll go home instead. Thanks for the wine and the lasagna. See you tomorrow, Lyza", she told us and left. Mom and I looked at each other and then at my pissed pants before she quickly followed her.