7.56 Grinding - Enjoy Its Look And Scent

A warmth spread in my crotch and quickly moved beyond the pad. I managed to stop it, but there was no doubt anymore that it had leaked because my thighs were feeling wet. In the corner of my eye I even saw the dark-blue staining on them. There was no way out anymore. All I could do was to just roll with it. I put my hands back on the table.

"No, I just wanted to enjoy its look and scent first", I declared and then began eating. My hands were still shaking from the incident, but luckily no one noticed. They just continued chatting with me and each other which calmed me a bit.

The lasagna turned out to be delicious as always. Mom was truly a master of bolognese sauce! It helped me overcome the weird situation she had put me in. I mean after all I just had no chance to avoid it, right? Once we were done with our plates Gloria gave us each another big piece of the lasagna, but she didn't take any more herself. Instead she shifted her chair a bit backwards and began eating vegetables. I slightly turned a bit to avoid her seeing my wet backside. Unfortunately that alone wouldn't be enough to save me since there was still more to come. The pressure had eased up, but it came back. After I had finished the second portion, Mom looked up from the remainders of her plate.

"Are you finished, hun?"

"Yeah and it was very dilicious, Mom!"

"I agree, that was a great meal", Gloria added and Mom looked at her sheepishly.

"Oh, thank you. That's very kind of you. But Lyza, you can go now. Didn't you need to use the bathroom?", she suddenly asked me caring and pointed towards the bathroom. I who was sitting in her own pee just shook my head.

"No, I'm fine", I lied and tried to act as normal as possible even though I was about to piss myself even more. After a few seconds Gloria finally looked the other way and when Mom made a questioning face I simply pointed with my eyes downwards. Mom looked shocked for a moment before she quickly went back to normal. It seemed like she had understood.

"Gloria, would you be so kind to help me doing the dishes?"

"But you haven't even finished your plate", the elder lady wondered.

"No, I'm not hungry anymore"

"Maybe Lyza wants to eat the rest"

"No, thanks. I'm replete", I quickly answered and Mom got up from her chair. She was still tipsy. Gloria took our plates while Mom took the rest and they both started moving towards the door when the former suddenly stopped and turned around.

"What about you, Lyza?"

"You don't need to, hun. Stay seated", Mom tried to save me.

"I know she's slightly handicapped, but she could at least bring the bowl"

"No, I'll get it later..."

"Lyza, get the bowl", the elder woman ordered me and I sat there just helplessly.