8.77 Game On - What About The Gummy Bears

I jumped and looked at her sheepishly, while I felt the eyes of the surrounding people on me. The checkout clerk finished the only woman in front of us and took the purchases of the young blonde.

"First they're adult briefs...and like I said they are...they're not for me...", I mumbled back and nervously grabbed my diapered bum.

"Hey, calm down. Easy, easy, darling. I hope you didn't just leave it behind, because I was mocking you", she returned with a smile, while picking up her vegetables, milk and tampons. I caught myself staring at her big cleavage and wondered, if mine would ever look like hers ^^ When she paid, she suddenly turned around again and I felt caught. I blushed again.

"No...no, you...I mean...I didn't...", I quickly answered her, but suddenly her smile vanished.

"Oh my gosh..."

"Is this all you got?", the cashier interfered pointing at the sour sticks in front of him.

"Er...yes!"

"And what about the gummy bears in your hand?"

"Oh, of course. I'm sorry...", I quickly returned and gave him the bag and Mom's bill as well. The man eyed me suspiciously and eventually gave me my change. I grabbed the sticks and bears and wanted to leave, when the young woman stopped me right before the exit:

"Wait a second, darling"

"No, I gotta go..."

"What's with your diap...I'm sorry...adult briefs?", she asked me with piercing eyes and I was so intimidated, that I wet myself a little.

"They're not for me..."

"You said that already, but it implies, they're for someone else, which means, you have to buy them anyway", she said and the blonde had figured out the flaw of my wording before I did ^^

"No, I don't. My bad. I must have said it wrong"

"Really? I can go back in and get them for you, if you're too embarrassed...", she suggested softly, but I quickly shook my head.

"I can't afford them anyway", I explained and showed her the change, I had gotten from the clerk, as proof.

"That's really all you have? Oh, I'm sorry...I guess I jumped to conclusions then", she apologized abashed. I felt relieved.

"Yeah, I guess..."

"But for real: bedwetting is not the end of the world, but you shouldn't skip your diapers, just because you're embarrassed, darling"

"Wh...what...?"

"You heard me"

"But how do you...?"

"Come on. Who in your age is interested in incontinence products? I didn't know they existed, until I hit 30. Anyway, it's none of my business. This is not an inquisition. You don't have to tell me anything. But keeping the sheets dry will save your Mom a lot of work. Just sayin'. Got that?", the woman asked, while I nervously tinkled into my diaper.

"Er...yes!", I eventually returned, but couldn't avoid grabbing my diapered crotch out of an instinct. She noticed and her eyes wandered down.

"Godspeed, darling", she finally finished our conversation and stepped aside. I hesitated a moment, but then dashed out of the store.