8.57 Game On - Flamboyant

"Thank you", she told me abashed and slowly backed off again, to give me space to operate. She watched me, while I sacrificed all of my remaining tissues to dry her panties. But they weren't nearly enough.

"So far, so good", I noted and looked at the wet panties.

"They're still wet, right?"

"Yeah, but that's okay. I mean I had thought so already"

"Okay?"

"Sorry, I still haven't told you my plan"

"It's okay"

"Well, I thought you just let them dry on your way home and I give you my spare panties", I explained and produced a fresh pair of pink panties from my backpack.

"Oh, I see", she returned and took them, but looked a bit uneasy.

"What is it?"

"It's nothing...it's okay...good plan!", she told me and forced a smile.

"Jen, just be honest. Please", I begged her and she eventually shrugged her shoulders:

"They're not green..."

"And?"

"Mom will notice I'm wearing different panties"

"But how?", I wondered.

"Well, she's always with me when I change into my skirt"

"Does she also check them?"

"Not before she puts me into diapers"

"When is that?"

"After we're back from church"

"Damn"

"She probably wouldn't notice when I put the skirt on, but the pink is pretty flamboyant"

"Oh my gosh..."

"What?"

"Well, I also have green ones, but I already wore them earlier today...", I explained and took them out of my backpack.

"That might work"

"But they're not silk...", I added for consideration, but Jenny didn't look worried.

"They're similar enough", she said and took them. But then she hesitated.

"What is it?"

"No, I can't. I'm too afraid I might soil your panties"

"I don't think so..."

"But I just did, right? It might happen again"

"That'd be okay"

"No, really, I can't...", she reinforced her doubts and the plan went down the drain. Or wasn't it? I still had my protective pads.

"Wait a second", I told her and then unfolded a fresh pad for her to see.

"A pantyliner?", she wondered, but I shook my head.

"This is one of my incontinence pads", I explained and she cast her shining eyes on it.

"These will hold my pee?"

"Yes"

"Awesome..."

"Come on, let's get you dressed", I suggested and she quickly nodded. Jenny held the pad like a goblet, while I made her step into the legs of my used green panties. Then I stuck the padding to them and pulled the whole package all the way up. I felt her crotch to make sure it fit well. Her fingers met mine, when she curiously felt her new padding making her blush.

"Oh sorry"

"Does it pinch?"

"No. It feels really good", she said amazed and kept brushing over the crotch of her panties.

"We should put your pants back on, don't you think?", I asked her and she suddenly realized it and was startled ^^ When she did nothing of the sort, I took her gray pants and slid them over her bum. She smiled at me.

"Thank you so much, Lyz"