8.14 Game On - Doing Her In The Basement

"...okay...sure...", I gave in to which Trisha began giggling.

"I say this so if there's any kinky idea you got or a sex toy or...whatever...don't hesitate, cutie", she added with a wink and finally let go of my knee. The tension made me leak a bit more.

"I don't think...well...I'll think about it...", I stammered unsure and it looked like Trisha was about to leave when she suddenly turned around and whispered in my ear:

"Just seeing you have a hand in your crotch all the time makes me soo wet", she told me pointing at the crotch of her white pants. Looking closer I noticed there was indeed a slightly wet spot. That must have been sweat, right?

"Is this real...?"

"Looks like I gotta start wearing diapers because of you, cutie", she added with a naughty look on her face and left before I could return anything. Not that I had any idea what to say about it ^^

I looked after her and stared at her crotch from behind. I could swear I could make out the wet spot from behind as well. I wanted to touch her. I wanted to rub her. And just because she mentioned it herself I also wanted to diaper her ^^ It was really odd that she had mentioned diapers. I would've killed for a diaper between my legs. Instead there was a drenched pad floating in my pissed pants. To be honest that may have been the only thing stopping me from doing her in the basement during the break ^^ But I had bigger fish to fry. Small spurts of pee began breaking through my barriers soaking my bum as well. It was only a matter of time until I was found out. But I was already too wet to retry fleeing to the bathrooms.

Then Mrs. Henry returned anyway. She went through the remaining tasks with us while I held on for dear life. I gave up when I realized I basically endured all the pain for nothing because I was already wet anyway. I carefully let go and a small stream of pee began flooding my jeans. After almost 10 seconds it finally came to a halt as my bladder had been emptied. I could tell my anthracite jeans weren't just wet anymore. They were soaked. I literally sat in a puddle and I was lucky it didn't also overflow the seat pan and drip to the floor. So I sat there in my puddle for the next 10 minutes trying not to draw attention to myself. Luckily Mrs. Henry didn't just ignore me during that time, but also finished the lesson early due to starting earlier and having to take care of the other class. The second lesson was also cancelled. The thousand deaths I died didn't end already, but at least there was a silver lining. Mrs. Henry excused herself and rushed out of the room while my class mates began chatting and packing their stuff.