6.72 Game Over - Breaking News Caliber

While I took care of the floor with the cleaner, I could hear the rustling of a bag and then the flushing sound of the toilet. When I was done I quickly went to the bathroom because I knew I'd leak again, soon. Mom had already prepared the tub with warm water and a bath bomb for me.

"Thanks, Mom!", I told her in joy and dropped the bomb into the water. It started to foam in different colors and I hopped in.

"You're welcome, honey. Time to finally get you clean"

"What about you?", I asked pointing at her darkened crotch.

"I'll take care of it after you're done taking a bath", she returned sheepishly and covered the patch with her hands.

"What? You want to stay wet?"

"It's only a bit damp..."

"Heck, have you even finished, yet?"

"Don't worry about that, I can hold it in..."

"You don't need to, Mom. Just feel free to do it now. I don't mind you cleaning up and using the toilet"

"No, I'm afraid the situation is a bit more delicate than that..."

"What does that mean?"

"Nothing you should worry about, hun. Just enjoy your bath to the fullest", Mom insisted and up to that point everything had been just fine. At least I thought so...

Damn I wet myself. Yeah, I know that's not exactly breaking news caliber, but it made my pull-up diaper leak. I can feel the wetness with my finger tips. I look down between my legs and see a small puddle in the midst of my wooden chair. My skirt is drenched. This can't be happening. My parents got me a private teacher for homeschooling and I'm still embarrassing myself. Telling you my story made me forget to go to the toilet for a change. It's already the 5th and final lesson and luckily for me Mrs. Keen hasn't noticed, yet.

"Lyza, can you keep up?", she suddenly asks me and I look back up to her.

"Yes, of course...", I return and wipe my wet fingers on my thigh.

"I'm just asking because you seem distracted"

"It's nothing. I'm just a bit tired I guess"

"That's why I'm asking. Maybe we should just finish a bit earlier today", she suggests and just now I'm noticing her pressing her thighs together. She seems to be quite desperate in her jeans. If she only knew that I am already far past that point ^^

"Good idea"

"But you won't tell your parents I left you high and dry, will you Lyza?", Mrs. Keen pumps me unsure and then accidentally drops her book. She gasps and then just freezes for a moment before pressing her thighs together again while carefully picking up the book and putting it in her bag.

"Of course not, Mrs. Keen. Have a nice day", I tell her quickly because I'm afraid I'll also leak on the floor in a minute which would make it sort of hard to hide.