7.33 Grinding - Evidence Destroyed

To get to the restrooms I would have had to walk past the crowded entrance area again in a pissed swimsuit. Whoever had planned this outdoor pool, where the changing rooms were on a different side than the toilets, was nuts and just right out hated me ^^ I had to consider other options. My first idea was to just let go and quickly rub my urine all over the swimsuit to hide the fact that I had pissed myself like a baby ^^ But luckily I had another one.

There were outdoor showers in various places that led to the swimming pools. One of them was about 40 feet from me with only few people around. I quickly got going and fiddled with my hands on crotch and bum and pretended to fix the position of my swimsuit. But in reality I was just hiding the fact that I was hiding a dark wet patch of urine ^^ When I arrived the last one of the group was showering while the others were already waiting inside. I turned sideways so they wouldn't be able to easily spot my little accident and freed my hands. They were wet and stealthily wiped them on my thighs. I tried to stay calm, but with my accident in plain sight from two sides that was kind of hard. I looked around and luckily saw no one taking notice of me and my pissed swimsuit.

Then the guy finally stepped out of the shower and followed his friends. Without missing a beat I hit the button and stepped under the shower head at the same time. A gush of cold water hit my body and made me jump. I shrieked which made several heads turn in my direction. Luckily my swimsuit had already been drenched with water and thus the evidence destroyed ^^ So I just stepped out of the shower shocked and embarrassed. After some giggling the people minded their own business again. Since the water was still dripping from my body I decided to just pee myself right then and there. The cold water on my legs got warmer quickly and created a puddle on the floor. I pushed the remains out before I got in line for the shower again to wash the pee off of my body and swimsuit. This time I was prepared for the cold shower. I pulled against my swimsuit to lead the water through its crotch area and left towards the swimming pool. I avoided the urine puddle I had left on the floor and stepped onto the starting block. I was finally in familiar surroundings. I took a header and began swimming. The cool water felt great. I chose a lane and swam from one side to the other. Even though I needed to use my lazy left arm for this it didn't hinder me at all. I had left the swim team because I wasn't fast enough because of it, but outside of competitive sports I was still a good swimmer after all.