8.63 Game On - Phenomenal

After being happy for a minute I realized, I still had a poop in my diaper. So first I took my shoes and jeans off. As soon as I had put them away, the stench hit me. It was gross! Normally when you smell something like that, you just run away, but that doesn't work, if you are the source of the stink ^^ But I noticed a panel on the wall. I pushed a few buttons and started a ventilation system, that didn't only mend the smell, but also added a scent of citrus. Whoever had built this restroom, was a genius. I went to the toilet. There were normal wipes and wet wipes. I opened both, the lid and the seat, and cleaned the porcelain with a wet wipe. The moment had come. I carefully began pulling down the pull-up. The lump slowly loosened from my bum and fell off, sagging into the seat of the diaper. What happened next confused me: A fragrance hit my nose, but it didn't smell horrible as expected, but rather fruity. The air conditioning system must have noticed the bad smell and thus immediately sprayed lots of scents to mask them. It was phenomenal! But I still needed to pee urgently, so I waddled to the toilet with the messy diaper still hanging from my thighs. Then I lowered the pull-up to my knees without looking and quickly sat down. A stream of pee unleashed and noisily tinkled into the water below me. I still hadn't dared to look at the mess in my diaper, yet, let alone my bum. The diaper still covered it. But since the smell wasn't so bad, I ventured a look. I was shocked!

It was a huge mess. It had spread everywhere. I looked at my vagina, that was still leaking, and it was messy as well. But something was odd: the mess was blue!!! There was a big blue lump in my pull-up diaper. What had I eaten!?

Suddenly something pinched my cheek. I quickly touched my face and looked for a mosquito or something, when my bum felt wet. Did my urine run into my ass crack? All of a sudden a pain hit my cheek again and the noise of a car engine became apparent.

"Lyza, you're peeing on the car seat!", a voice shouted at me, that I recognized as Mom's. The veil was lifted and I saw the sky through a car window and a tree-shaped air freshener. I raised my head and noticed the dashboard. I was in the passengers seat of the car. When I looked to my left, I saw Mom red-faced looking at me angrily, while also frantically steering the car left and right.

"Mom, look at the road", I complained still drugged with sleep. I felt my cheek was burning from pain.

"What is this!? Are you stupid!? YOU'RE PISSING ON THE FUCKING SEAT!", she fumed and I desperately clutched my crotch in a ridiculous attempt to stop the flow. It was only then, that I even realized, what was even happening.