8.27 Game On - Job Interview

Mom stuffed my wet pants and panties into the bag and went through the door. I hesitantly followed covering my crotch with my hands. She had been right with one thing: there weren't two guys standing there anymore. Now there were even three ^^ Their priest had joined the two students. Mom didn't hesitate but just walked straight to the car greeting them again and so I followed. Now that I was walking I felt the diaper had indeed gotten tighter due to the wetting and was rubbing against my crotch. It was awkward walking by the group of men and I prayed they wouldn't look my way.

"Does she have a big backside or what", one of them whispered.

"We're not to judge", an older voice answered before the third one added laughing:

"Looks like the diaper butt of a baby"

Deeply ashamed I entered the car and sat down on the mattress cover again. Mom caressed my hair again before she closed my door and got in the car on the other side:

"I'm sorry, honey. Don't listen to them"

"But they're right. I'm a baby. I'm a big diaper-wearing baby"

"No, you're not. You're just a bit ill. We'll figure things out, I promise. I'm so proud of you, hun", Mom told me and this immediately made me feel better.

"Thank you"

"Enough, I got great news, hun", she said and I saw she was really excited about it.

"Oh, right. What is it?"

"I got a job interview!"

"Really? Wow, that's awesome! When?", I asked all excited because I knew Mom was hoping to get a job since I was born. The last months she had spent studying.

"Already tomorrow"

"I'm so happy for you, Mom!"

"But it's in Rock Springs and..."

"Rock Springs? How do you get there?", I wondered, but she corrected me:

"We, honey"

"We?"

"It's an 8 hour drive and I gotta rest so you come with me. I don't want to leave you alone momentarily"

"But what about school?"

"When excusing you for the 4th period today I also took you out of school for tomorrow"

"I see"

"This will be great. They're paying the expenses of the hotel. It's got a pool among other things. What do you say?", she asked me hopefully while I still tried to figure out what it would mean for me. It was great for her, but what would I do during that time? However, I wanted to support her so.

"Let's go!"

"Great, hun! I'll pick you up after school with packed bags", she told me excited when we came to our driveway. All this had taken me really by surprise. What about Mack? I really wanted to see him badly! If Mom picked me up after school I would have no chance to see him. I needed to text him.

Mom took me out of my thoughts when she opened the door next to me. Unsure I stared at the big bulge in my crotch before I got up from my car seat and got out.