7.10 Grinding - Hit The Mark

It was good to see Mack have fun. He finished a boss in no time. Then I stealthily got up and left the room again. Without walking too far I could already see the door to Mila's room was still open. A bad feeling overcame me and I accidentally dribbled a bit into the pad. I felt my crotch and it was still dry. The pad didn't feel too thick either. I calmed down and walked to the bathroom anyway just to make sure it was still taken. But when I saw the position of the switch and heard their voices I quickly backtracked.

"Was it still occupied?", Mack asked worried and I just nodded.

"I'm still good..."

"Are you sure?"

"...as long as it won't take too long", I quickly added and he nodded back.

"Would've wondered if your problems vanished overnight", Mack winked and giggled.

"Sadly no...", I returned disappointed and instead of continuing his game he dropped the controller, got up from his bed and hugged me.

"Don't worry, Lyz. I'll be there for you"

"Thank you!", I whispered in his ear and began crossing my legs because some more pee drops had managed to escape.

"Alright, I'll check if I can do something about it", he announced after he noticed and let go of me. Before I could say anything he was already out the door. I heard him talk a bit until he suddenly reentered the room. I was startled and lost some more pee.

"Oh, that was faster than expected"

"They just left the bathroom", he announced and I quickly went past him touching his chest.

"Thank you!", I told him, but then had to slow down because going fast made me leak. But slowing down I risked not making it altogether. I had to decide which was worse. I picked my poison and walked very carefully. When Mack's Mom came from Mila's room, I quickly went back to walking normally to not embarrass myself.

"Are you alright?", she asked me and I tried not to let on that I was peeing myself a bit.

"Yeah, I just need the toilet"

"The bathroom is now available again. Mila just finished, but it might still be a bit stinky I'm afraid", she giggled and then went back into Mila's room and closed the door behind her. I couldn't care about them and slowly continued down the hallway after I managed to stop leaking again. But after only a few steps it began to hurt really bad. I wouldn't be able to hold it much longer. The pain made me tinkle again. I had no choice. I needed to go faster. I felt pee leak, but I couldn't do much about it. If anything I needed to go even faster.

When I reached the bathroom door, I had already lost the battle. Since I peed constantly, I had to switch strategy again. I was wearing an incontinence pad to deal with the urine so it was important that the pee actually hit the mark and didn't make my pants wet. That's why I slowed down again and held the pad in place with my hand. The smell hit my nose and someone had definitely taken a shit here recently ^^ It was nasty, but there was worse I had to take care of.