8.22 Game On - As Long As I Live

Suddenly the bell rang and I immediately heard the chair behind me grating. When I turned around I saw Jenny storm out of the room. She looked mad and there were tears in her eyes. I had totally forgotten to apologize after being snippy to her. I took my phone and texted her I was sorry. Then I prepared myself for walking out last hiding the big wet spot with my notes. It was the only way since my bum was wet as well. When my classmates went to leave the room after Mr. Kota, I put the backpack on my back, the notes in front of me and got up from my chair. I carefully made the first step when suddenly Trisha left the crowd and came towards me. I immediately stumbled backwards and fell on my chair. Another burst of urine missed the pad. I clasped the notes and made sure they covered me as good as possible.

"Hey Trish, what can I do for you?", I asked her with an embarrassed grin.

"You alright?", she asked me with a worrying look on her face.

"Yeah, sure, why?"

"Because Jen had tears on her face when she left the room. Did you have a fight?"

"What? No! I noticed her being upset, but I'm not sure why. She's a bit sensitive you know...", I waved her off, but she didn't relax.

"Alright, if you say so. However you seem to be tied up in knots as well"

"I'm just a bit worried because of her"

"Then you should go after her quickly", Trisha suggested and tried to pull me up by my hands. This made me pee and pulled the notes from their shielding position so I quickly fought her off and covered myself again.

"NO!...I mean...no...I already texted her..."

"What the heck is wrong with you!? No wonder she ran away...", Trisha shouted at me annoyed and was about to leave.

"I'm sorry..."

"What is it? Let me help you, cutie", she asked me gently and put a hand on my cheek. I sniffed as a tear rolled from my eyes and hit her hand.

"Don't...don't worry...I'm fine..."

"No, you're not. I promise I won't make fun of you or tell anyone about it as long as I live", she assured me in a soft voice and I couldn't fight back anymore.

"I...I...I..."

"Yes?", she asked looking me deep into the eyes. My heart was racing. I hesitantly put my notes away.

"I...peed my pants, Trish...", I finally gave in and saw her eyes widen in shock when she noticed the big dark stain on my crotch.

"Oh, I'm sorry for you. Let's try to get you to the restrooms quickly...", she told me and pulled me to my feet. This time I didn't fight back. Now standing the patch was even bigger.

"That won't work. My pants are too wet for that"

"What else?"

"I wrote my Mom. She'll pick me up by the church in a few minutes"

"But how do you get there?"

"Through the backdoor"

"Sounds like this isn't the first time you done this", she told me with a wink, but I didn't feel like smiling.