8.29 Game On - Mischievous Smile

"No!", I returned shocked, but Mom thought I was afraid and lied.

"I won't be mad at you if you did, hun. I just want to know before I open that diaper"

"I swear I only peed", I assured her to which she nodded before pulling down the blue leggings. Suddenly she hesitated again.

"You know what? I changed my mind..."

"About what?"

"You stay diapered until your pants are dry", Mom explained and pulled the leggings back up.

"How come?"

"You know cleaning you up would take a bit longer if you also went #2, but since you didn't, we can just wipe you with a cloth instead", she explained with a smile and got back up.

"Okay...", I returned unsure and felt the thickness of my diaper.

"You don't need to worry. It can hold a lot more"

The next twenty minutes I spent watching TV before I got up and packed my bag. Since I did neither have white nor beige panties left I chose the ones in baby pink. How ironic ^^ I put one on and the other one would serve as spare. Besides them I also put one of my own diapers in my backpack meant for the trip to Rock Springs just in case. You never know ^^

Mom called me from the basement. She already waited for me with the dried black jeans. I almost put them on when Mom reminded me that I was still wearing the big wet diapers. I really enjoyed the safe feeling they gave me. When watching TV I had felt the need to go and was able to just ease the pressure a bit without worrying about anything. After all it had been Mom who suggested to use them more. So now when walking up the stairs I just began tinkling into the padding again and once it stopped I pushed out the remains. Another flood began to emerge and hit the diaper. I even heard the hissing sound for a second until I was finally empty. The diaper began feeling heavy. Mom who was walking behind me giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, honey..."

"What?"

"Well, I think I caught you weeing your diaper", Mom said with a mischievous smile she couldn't hide which abashed me.

"Oh..."

"No, you don't need to be embarrassed. I'm sorry I laughed. I just found it to be cute", she told me with a warm smile once we had arrived in the bathroom.

"Really?", I wondered while I felt my diaper sag inside the leggings.

"Yes, don't worry. We gotta make the best of this situation, okay?"

"Okay...", I agreed and she began pulling down the shiny blue leggings.

"Let me get this thing down now. It seems to be very full", she said pressing against my diapered butt.

"This is so humiliating"

"You don't need to be ashamed. You only peed in your diaper and after all that's what they're for, hun", she encouraged me and flicked against the big diaper.