8.60 Game On - Paralyzzed

"That's okay, honey. You don't need to stay awake for me. Just take a nap, if you want to", she offered me and I closed my eyes again.

"Yes, thank you..."

"Looks like it isn't as bad as you thought", I barely heard her say, as if from a distance, before everything went silent.

Suddenly I felt a pinch in my ribs. There was also a sound that I couldn't place, but I felt so tired, I ignored it. Next there was a pain in my stomach and I felt I leaked a bit. The noise was there again, too. I tried to ignore it, but it wouldn't stop. Then all of a sudden there was a pinch in my thigh, that tickled and I shrieked. I opened my eyes to check on my leg only to notice, there was a hand on it. It was Mom's.

"Mommy, did you pinch me?", I asked her drowsy and suddenly noticed, she was already talking to me.

"Lyza...hey Lyza...what's wrong with you?"

"Oh, sorry, Mommy...I'm fine..."

"You're fine? I've been trying to wake you up for like ten minutes already, honey"

"We're not driving. Where are we?"

"A gas station"

"Again?"

"Yes, you were squirming in your seat and had both hands on your crotch, so I left the interstate"

"Oh, thank you, Mom", I returned and started feeling a pressure. I was awake now, but still felt a bit weak. However if anything, this was yet another reason to hurry to a toilet. I took my backpack, opened the car door and climbed outside.

"At least you haven't leaked", I heard Mom say, when suddenly my world went black.

I felt something hard on my back and tried to push away from it. When I opened my eyes, I saw it was concrete and I was lying on it. I leaned on my elbows and looked around, when suddenly a spasm hit me. It paralyzzed me. I heard a hissing sound and noticed I was peeing, triggered by a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. It felt like my whole pelvic area widened, when I noticed with horror, that the spasm also pushed out poop. I heard a cracking sound, when it hit the seat of my pull-up diaper expanding it. This all was happening within maybe two seconds, until I finally regained control. I clenched my sphincter with all my might to cut off the hard turd. It hurt like hell, but it finally came off and I felt the turd slide into my pull-up. It felt horrible to have messed myself, but at least the wetting had stopped as well.

"Hun, are you okay?", Mom asked, who was suddenly standing over me. This meant I hadn't been unconscious for longer than a moment. After I fell, Mom had just opened her door and walked around the car to look after me. I felt the big lump between my buttcheeks and got nervous. I had to get away from her. Could I even get up? Well, I had to find out.