7.20 Grinding - Bag Of Chips

After I was done washing my privates I peed once more and then went back to my room.

"Just call me, when you're ready, hun", Mom cat-called me at the stairs from the living room.

"Okay!", I shouted back and entered my room.

I looked at my bed surprised. The bedspread was turned back and there were a diaper and my pajamas already stacked on the green mattress cover. That was really nice of her. For a moment I wondered why she hadn't added panties as well, but then it struck me that the diaper had indeed become my new underwear ^^

"READY!", I called for Mom after I couldn't think of anything that was missing. Within two minutes she had been back in my room and her gentle smile made me enjoy the moment.

"Then lay down, hun", she ordered me and took diaper and pajamas to create some space for me.

"One question, Mom. Do you want me to go to sleep already?"

"What? No. Only if you like to, honey. But since you won't go outside again anyway and the fact it's still warm I thought your pajama top and shorts would actually be a good idea", she explained and shrugged her shoulders.

"It is, thank you", I returned with a smile and made myself comfortable on the bed. After she had opened the diaper I lifted my bum and she slid it underneath.

"Works like a charm already", Mom noted pleased and stuck the tapes to my diaper. Once again she had done a great job. It had even been a bit too good because the diaper was almost too tight to sit down in it ^^

"Thanks a lot, Mom", I told her when she handed me top and shorts and we were both just happy about it.

"So you're feeling well?"

"Yes and I'm also not tired, yet", I returned after I had put on my pajamas. They barely covered the diaper visually, but did even less about the crinkling noise. When I sat down it sounded like I had landed on a bag of chips ^^

"So what are you gonna do then?"

"Videogames"

"Then enjoy yourself, honey", she added and kissed me on the forehead before leaving the room.

I did just that. The next six hours I spent gaming and drinking water. I finally didn't have to worry about my bladder issues anymore. For the first few spurts I was still somehow cautious and felt like I had to make a decision, but then I just began peeing myself when I needed to and took less and less care of it. The keys in my hand and the beats in my ears I finally felt like I recovered some strength.

Then Mom entered my room and I wondered what she might want from me. However after I took a closer look at her I noticed she already wore her sleep clothes. I checked the clock for the first time in hours. I hadn't even noticed I had been playing for so long.

"Who's that?", Mom asked looking at my screen.

"Me"

"You? But that girl's brunette"

"I like dark hair"

"What? You got so beautiful blonde hair, hun"

"I grew so tired of 'em..."

"Really?"

"I've always had them. I know blonde hair is considered to be gorgeous, but I'd rather have dark hair now..."