Chapter 67

Bora Bora was so beautiful and I was having the time of my life out here with my husband. He had so many adventures planned for us. We did a lot of sight seeing and traveling all over. I couldn't stay out the water. I was getting a mean tan from the sun. I felt so at peace here. I almost didn't wanna go to our next destination.

Our first dinner was on the beach candle lit with Mr. & Mrs. Wilson written in the sand and with rose petal's all over.

We slow danced on the beach next to the fire together and I sang to him as we danced listening to old love songs. This was so perfect to me.

I couldn't tell him and thank him enough for being so in love with him. I was even thinking about taking a year off from work to be a stay at home mom and wife so they both can have all my attention.

When we got back to our bungalow I went to go shower and he sat on the patio drinking a beer. I dried off and put some lotion on and than a house coat and went and sat next to him.

Thank you for giving me this experience baby! I said as I kissed him.

Thank you for sharing it with me! He smiled kissing me back. For the rest of the night we sat here looking at the beautiful water under the night time sky listening to it. After a while I was falling asleep. He picked me up and carried me to the bed and kissed my forehead before getting in the shower to end his night.

My husband wrapped his arms around me kissed my neck and cheek and whispered "I love you!" In my ear. I had the most perfect life right now!

_______________
MORNING

I woke up early as the sun peeked through our bungalow. My husband was still sound asleep and it's like he was at peace. I got up to make a cup of tea. Even though the sun was blazing some tea was just right for me.

I sat outside on the first deck soaking up some sun. No phones felt amazing on this trip. I didn't have anything to worry about and I had my man most undivided attention. I grabbed the iPad and ordered our breakfast.

After 30 minutes room service had came and sat up our breakfast in the hot tub with the floating breakfast trays. Pancakes, waffles, bacon, sausages, eggs, grits, and even had fresh fruit, even danishes and muffins. Mimosa's for my husband and orange juice for me.

I could get use to this!

I crawled into the hot tub as my husband smiled at me just waking up. He got up and came over to me. I stood on the stairs and he caressed the side of my face before kissing me.
"I love you!" He said against my lips.

GoodMorning, I love you to baby! I smiled. Nothing in this world could take away this feeling that I have of happiness.
"Are you going to get in?"

Of course I will! He sat down on the edge and put his feet in a grabbed a tray and brought it over to us so we could eat.

How did you sleep? I asked him standing between his legs.

Good as fuck! How bout you?

Great! I was having a bit of pain this morning but it went away.

What kinda pain? You wanna go to the hospital?

No, it was like cramping! I'm okay.

You sure?

Yeah I'm positive! I'm fine baby, but I can't wait to find out what we having even though I know it's a boy.!

You gone be so mad if it's a girl!

Actually I'll be pretty happy to! Honestly I don't care what we have baby long as he or she is nice and healthy.

He or she will be than we can try for that girl after!

I know a lot of people say that don't be wanting to be pregnant after they done be pregnant but this pregnancy is amazing. I have an amazing man by my side who loves and supports me and everything is amazing and smooth sailing with this baby, I'll carry all your kids!

Good cause we gone have a lot!

What is a lot? I asked laughing.

How ever many you willing to give me!

And that's however many you want! I smiled kissing him.

The room phone started ringing. "I'll get it baby eat your food!" I got out the water and went into the room to answer the phone. "Mrs. Wilson speaking!" I smiled looking at my husband as he smiled back at me when I said my name.

Ahhh Mrs. Wilson this is the front desk I know you guys said not to bother you but we have an important call for you from a KC Jackson he said it is an emergency.

Oh okay put him through.

Okay one moment.

Baby! It's the front desk KC is trying to get through he said it's an emergency!

He got out the water and came over to the phone. "Hello?" He answered as I gave him the phone. "Wait what? Nigga slow down!" "They did what?" "What happened?" "Is she alright please tell me she alright dude!" "I'm on my way! I'm on my way!" He hung up the phone throwing it in anger. He screamed in pain punching the fish tank breaking it.!

Baby? What's going on!

Niggas done tried to kill my fuckin mama! He yelled crying.

Oh my god is she okay?

I don't fuckin know KC on his way up to the hospital now! I gotta go!

Don't worry bout it I'll pack everything! Just go, get out of here!

Bae im not leaving you.!

Jaxn we have a lot of shit I'll pack up go see if you can get on the first flight out of here.

Destiny im not leaving you!

Just sit down. I ran to get our suitcases and started throwing all out stuff into them while he made arrangements to have our jet come pick us up.

I changed my clothes and so did he and we left out. He was so pissed off I feared for what was to come.

Our driver came to pick us up and take us to the airport. It seem like time was going by so slow. His leg shaked in anger as we waited for our plane. I desperately wanted his mom to be okay. This shit was crazy.