Chapter 65

Stop this is how we got in this predicament now! I laughed pushing Jaxns hands off of me.

No come here! He smiled pulling me closer to him.

No we gonna be late!

I just wanna say thank you!

For what?

Everything. You becoming my wife, carrying my seed. The gifts you bought me! Ain't nobody ever drop 500K on me like that. I been wanting to grab a new watch but it means more cause it came from you and you engraved it. Shit made me tear up. I love you!

I love you more baby! I'm glad you liked them.

Loved them!

I'll do anything for you, you know that!

And in Vice verse which is why when we get home I'm going to kill Lola.

Killing her is way to easy baby plus she has kids!

Des baby I get it you have a forgiving soul but ima different breed I'm not letting this shit slide!

I didn't say that either just let me take care of it. I said with a smile.

Ight ima let you handle it but when you done doing what you doing it's my turn!

Nothing is worse than what I have planned for her.!

Let me find out I been rubbing off on you a bit! He laughed.

You might be the devil but I'm just evil! I smiled walking away from him to pick my purse up. He was stuck standing there in thought about what I just said and I ment every word.

I opened the door and he followed me out. We was meeting our parents for dinner tonight. It was everyone last night in Jamaica than they where leaving to return home and we are going to Bora Bora for a few days for our honeymoon than to Paris a few days, than to Milan, and than to Switzerland to finish our trip and back home. We planned to be gone for an entire month no phones no contact with anybody just us enjoying each other celebrating us and enjoying our honeymoon.

We met at the restaurant and my dad looked super annoyed. I could tell something was bothering him.

I smiled hugging his mom than my dad and his girlfriend. My dad forced a smile on his face but I could tell it was fake.

Destiny? A woman asked calling my name. I turned and looked to see a woman she was beautiful and I kinda looked like her. But I don't know who she was. "You've grown up to be so beautiful!" She added smiling with tears in her eyes.

You would of been known if you was around! My dad said smartly under his breath. This woman had to be the reason he was mad.

Can I hug you? She asked with tears coming down.

Umm who are you? I asked confused.

I'm your mother! She spoke highly. Last time I seen my mama she walked out on me when I was 12 years old. I never in my life seen her again. I'm 23 years old and haven't seen her since I was a child.

Nah my mama died to me when I was 12! I said before walking away from her. "Baby my feet hurt can we go sit down!" I added. That lady couldn't say shit to me i never in my life thought she would ever show her face back around us. I have nothing to say to her ever.