Chapter 45

I went past the baby ail in Walmart like twice before I finally said fuck it and went over there. Ima just buy some simple stuff ima keep it simple!

Excuse me! A lady said coming up to me.

Your with child?!

Yes! I smiled.

It's a beautiful baby boy isn't he!

Oh I don't know yet.

No I'm telling you he is! Your about 4 almost 5 weeks pregnant.

How do you know that?! I asked with laughter.

I can see the future.! She smiled and began to walk away. "Oh!" She said before turning around

Yes?

Your husband is going to die!

Excuse me?

Your husband! He's going to die! She turned back around and started walking off before I could even get another word out.

I tried to run after her but by the time I looked up she disappeared. I don't like stuff like that. I digged around for my phone in my purse. Leaving my cart right where it was at I swiftly walked out of Walmart.

Hello! Murder answered with laughter in his voice.

Where are you? I was so frantic I was shaking.

At the trap what's up baby?

I'm kinda freaking out...

What's wrong you okay? The baby okay? You still at the appointment.? He asked and his tone changed drastically.

The baby is fine the appointment was fine. I was just in Walmart and this lady walked up to me she asked me was I with child and I said yes and she said it's a beautiful baby boy I said well I don't know yet and she said no I'm telling you it is! I asked her how she knew she said she could see the future and just as she was walking away she turned around and said your husband is going to die! It freaked me out.

Just ignore her she probably just trying to scare you or something. I'm fine!

She said it more than once though Jaxn!

Who dat at the door? He asked talking to his background. "Fuck that nigga tell 'em I said SUCK MY FUCKIN DICK, bitch ass nigga!" He said angrily.

Jaxn! I called out into the phone to get his attention back. "Jaxnnnn!"

Shit ma fault baby, go head!

I'm just scared i don't like stuff like that.

Man fuck that nigga! He said to whoever in his background again making me roll my eyes. "Yeah ight nigga back out he better kill me cause I promise you it's up there!"

I just was talking to you about what this random ass lady said and you gone make a comment like that!

Cause bae niggas be trying Shìt let me call you back real quick.! He said just before I heard hun shots going off. I yelled his name over and over again. I started to panic and started my car as the phone hung up. I only known where his one trap is. I rushed that way and his car wasn't there.

Where is Murda? I asked a guy that was on the porch.

He gone! He said tryna keep a look out with some other guys around the house. I got back in my car and drove off what the fuck!

I didn't know where else to look. I tried to call him again and again but he didn't answer. I felt like I was suffocating. I sat in the driveway for a second before going into the house.

I paced back and fourth for almost an hour calling and calling his phone not getting any answer. I damn near was biting my nails off because I was nervous.

I heard the door open and I stopped for a second he was coming into the door. I hit him so hard in his chest.

What the fuck is that for.?

I just got done telling you what that lady said to me and I hear gun shots in your background than you don't answer the phone! Nigga I thought you died or something!

I dropped my phone and that shit broke I had to get another one. Niggas was doing to fuckin much. He said as he sat the unopen iPhone box on the counter.

I don't fuckin care Jaxn you had me worried sick.

I'm sorry baby! You know ima be good always.

No I don't! Your lifestyle don't love nobody! And I be damn if it took you away from me.

I ain't going no where don't worry. He smiled and kissed me. I rolled my eyes and stormed upstairs. He made me so mad!