Chapter 90

MURDER P.O.V.

What the fuck you smiling so hard for? KC asked as I walked in the trap.

Huh?

Nigga you, HUH, nigga you heard me fuck you so happy bout.?

It's just a good day that's all! I laughed.

It's just a good day? You tweaking foe. Destiny finally gave you some pussy?!

What? A Nigga can't just be happy or something?

Yeah you got some pussy, ma Nigga! He laughed slapping me up.

It ain't on me it's in me Nigga! I laughed slapping him back up making him laugh more.

Bout fuckin time damn!

We damn near got a daughter on the way in 9 months!

I'll be damn you was going crazy like that?

Nigga was I? Yeah ight! They don't call me Murda foe nothing.

You a wildddddd boy!

Yah feel me! Nah but I took ha on a nice lil date last night and shit flew her around the city dinner in the sky type shit brought ya back to the hotel set up all nice few lil gifts had a masseuse there and shit gave her a lil massage and than fucked her all night.

Damnnnnn Nigga it's like that?

It's like that! Ima keep it real with you though I didn't think that shit would work and I honestly wasn't expecting it to cause it wasn't bout that. I just wanted to show her I love her and appreciate her and apart of her push gift.

What you end up getting her?

3 Birkins, 300K, and a Gwagon custom made.

Damnnnnnnnnn Nigga I'll be ya wife fa that is you shittin me.

You fuckin gay Nigga! I laughed.

For real Nigga you need a dog? I can bark!
3 Birkins by itself is enough for Chelse hell for real for real one! Shit!

I really mean it when I say she worth it every time.

Yo boss! One of my security yelled out knocking on the door.

What?

It's some south side niggas talkin greasy on 15th.

Sayin what?

That they the niggas that did that on 15th and 64th!

Fuck them niggas WE NOT FROM 63rd‼️‼️‼️

What you want me to do bout that?

Nun let that shit ride.

Ight heard you! He walked out and I looked at KC.

Heard you! What time? I loved how me and this Nigga was so in tuned with each other I didn't have to say a word just looked at him and he knew what it was.

The later the better.!

Fa sho I'll see you than! He said before getting up and walking out. I grabbed my burner phone and to call my connect. I had to go meet this nigga.

__________________
DESTINY P.O.V.

Coming! I sand answering my door. I thought it was either Gina or Nakala. I opened the door and I was actually shocked at who it was. It was my cousin Leira.

Hey cous! She smiled hard.

Heyy how are you?

I hope you don't mind I just got in town today I was at Aunty house and your dad was over there he gave me your address I wanted to visit! He couldn't stop talking about you he looks amazing!