Chapter 62

I woke up to banging on the door. It was 11pm. I cried myself to sleep laying on the floor against the door. Murder talking about how he fell in love with me really got to me. I didn't know what to say.

I got up slowly. I was super dizzy and the knocking just got louder. I was cramping so bad and I could feel flutters more like movements in my stomach. I didn't feed myself or my baby all day today.

I looked through the peep holes and it was Gina, Myla, and Nakala! I opened the door for them and they rushed in hugging me.

Everything is my fault Des I'm so fuckin sorry! Myla cried wiping her tears I was confused.

What?

Lola called me and I had answered and she asked how was everything going I'm thinking she was gonna wish you the best and she started laughing.... She said hope she ruined your wedding in the best way. I was so confused at first but she admitted that she sent them girls to say they was fuckin Murder even though it wasn't true to fuck y'all wedding up so y'all wouldn't get married. I never told her where the wedding was or anything last time she was at my house she must of took a picture of the wedding invite it's on the fridge.

Where's murder? I asked wiping my tears.

Last time I seen him he was on the beach drinking and smoking. Nakala said. I pushed past them all and ran out the room and down the hall. I had no shoes on or anything. My face was red and puffy from crying so hard my make up was terrible but I didn't care. I crossed the street dodging cars and running over to the beach.

He was sitting in the sand a few feet from the water with a empty bottle of henny and a half a bottle of patron. The smell of weed met me before anything.

I stood in his face and his eyes was so red he had dried tears on his face and his eyes was completely filled with sorrow, and regret, and anger.

I grabbed his face and kissed him. I kissed him over and over and over again! "I love you with my entire heart!" I cried. "I should of believed you and I know you was so sincere about what you was saying! Lola set us up. She had that girl come here to ruin our wedding and I am so sorry!"

Just tell me you love me Destiny! Tell me you would never leave me Des.

Jaxn I love you! I'll never leave you not in this lifetime or the next baby. I love you! I love you I love you! I cried looking him in his eyes.