Chapter 3

Omg tell me every fuckin thing! Please tell me you did everything I would have! Gina squealed in excitement running through my doors.

It depends what you stop at? I laughed hugging her jumping up and down.

Tell me what happened where did y'all go? Like what! Cause you was talkin Spicy last night.

After we left we just went to his house. And his house is so beautiful! Like it was a mansion.

What?!

Yes! Gina that man flipped me folded me, crushed me, made me do things I didn't know I could do! He fucked me so good I wanted to tell him I love him. He fucked me so good all I could think about was who else he be fuckin! He fucked me so good I'll beat every bitch ass that looked his way! He fucked me so good I let him cum in my mouth and swallowed it, bitch he fucked me so good we got throat kids!

Excuse me you freak ass bitch you let him do what! She laughed so hard surprised.

It just happened Gina like I never met a man who's touch was just so firm but so soft to like he just knew how to treat my body. Girl I was squirting at a point for like 10 minutes straight. I felt my soul leave my body! You ever be fuckin than all of a sudden you start feeling tired, yo eyes be closing, like your literally drained. He was touching my heart with his tongue. I slept so fuckin good after that!

Lil miss I only have sex with who I'm in a relationship, yeahhhh that's what the fuck I'm talkin bout! So what's next?! You got his number and shit right?

Of course I had got it at the club. But....he did tell me he had a great night and before he kissed me by he told me he wanted to see me again tonight. Bitch I'm getting him pregnant tonight!

Period!!!!! She screamed laughing.

Gina that shit was so fuckin good I thought I was dreaming.

Lord thank you for putting a man in my BestFriend life to kill her coochie so that nasty ass attitude is changed! Thank you! She prayed with fake tears. I couldn't stop laughing cause she was annoying.

You piss me I swear.! I laughed.

Cause yo attitude be nasty as fuck finally finally got somebody to rearrange yo fuckin guts thank you Jesus!

Alright now my attitude not that fuckin bad bitch you blowing it.

Girl please, I wish you stop lying to yoself!

Fuck you! But it's uhhh the girls is maddddd at you! I looked at the group chat this morning and they is hawt! I laughed.

I don't care they so mad we all got dragged out the club! She said laughing like a goofy.

They should of known....Once he even said something they should of known. At this point he got your location or something.

Damn near I told him I was gone be home by 1...

By 1 we didn't even get to the club til 12! I said laughing.

I know and that's why he was mad. But the sex last night was so fuckin good! That was something different.

I guess these niggas just giving out dick dick last night huh!

At this fuckin point!

Tell his ass next time don't be tryna embarrass us on purpose!

He gone smack the hell out of me and you and call us both dumb bitches.

No cause he really gone call us frick and frat I fuckin lost it! I was trying so hard not to laugh in his face.
And why the fuck would yo dumb ass say "Oh with a name like that yeah she in good hands!" Bitch i almost pissed myself.

Cause yo name gone be murder sir excuse me okay! Ima head out! Cause you do not got to tell me twice!

I thought that shit was sexy ass hell!

Oh I bet you do. You love you a dangerous ass nigga! Every single nigga you done dated since which was all of two niggas with yo mean ass is killers.

Nuhun.

Yes huhn Devonte in jail for what again? Murder with 6 bodies on him yeah he's never coming home! The nigga you was talking to when Devonte got locked up a hood nigga! And Zay god rest his soul but he had bodies and you live by the gun you die by the gun that's law.

Zay was the sweetest I ever had! I said with a sad face. Zay was my ex we met at a concert he died to take me out. I finally gave him a chance and we fell in love. He was a hood nigga a get money nigga. He really was about his shit. He treated me like a straight Queen. He didn't play about me. But unfortunately niggas be to jealous out here and he got kilt. He was shot 20 times, niggas be taking shit to personal. That shit broke my whole entire heart. I was depressed as fuck for almost a year after he died. I promised myself I'd never fall in love again or date a hood nigga again because I can't take the heart ach that comes with that.

He was sweet but you need a new line up of niggas cause Murder?! Yeah you said no more hood Niggas!

It's just a one night stand Gina.

Mmhmm ain't you seeing him tonight?

Oh yeah okay well I 2 night stand damn it than it's over I swear.

Yeah okay hoe we gone see!

I'm serious!

Me too! What you cook?

Nothing bitch I just got here before you came.

Oh yeah bitches was two busy eating dick all night! She said twisting her lips up rolling her eyes trying not to laugh as she got up to head to the kitchen. Bitches be greedy as hell!