Chapter 19

Murda kissed me on my cheek and wrapped his arms around my waist as he showered me with kisses.

GoodMorning baby! I smiled turning to face him. He was fully dressed and about to leave. I was taking the day off because I didn't really feel good.

GoodMorning how you feel?

I'm okay! Just tired a bit.

Go back to sleep!

I can't you bouta leave!

I'll be back a lil later to check in on you.

Okay, can you bring me some cough drops back please.

Yeah I got you come on go lay down.

Okay, let me finish getting my tea. I grabbed a napkin and blew my nose. I grabbed my tea and he took it from me and carried it upstairs. He sat it down on the nightstand next to me and kissed me. "You just wanna get sick don't you!" I laughed.

I ain't! What else you need?

Nothing I'm fine thank you baby.!

You welcome ima see you later.

Okay.! I grabbed the remote turning on the tv as I sneezed half to death. I flipped through the channels hoping to find something good. I was in luck cause law and order SVU was on all day. I drank my tea watching my show.

___________________
I slept so long I Didn't hear my phone ringing or anything. I had a few missed calls from my dad, Gina, the office, and my man. It was almost 9pm. I slept literally the whole entire day. I called my man back and his phone went to voicemail. I felt terrible. It was no sign that he even came back. I called Gina going downstairs to make some soup. My stomach was hurting so bad I had hunger pains. I put my mug under my kuerg to make some more tea and I heard so much banging going around like stuff was breaking. I opened my back door and walked down the stairs. My back door was broken off the hinges. It was raining hard outside and it was 3 cars out there with lights on. Who the fuck was at my house.

Dad? I yelled going into his apartment.
"Daddy?" I yelled again confused. I could hear crying. Soon as I reached the livingroom I seen my dad on his knees with a gun pointed at him and three man. "Daddy!" I yelled running in front of him. I had tears in my eyes. "Please don't kill him I begged!"

Destiny! Murder said making me look up. I was taking back my boyfriend had a gun to my father.

Murder whatever he owes I can pay! Please just let me pay you please! I stood to my feet and his eyes was big.

This is your father?! He asked shocked.

Yes I didn't know it was you that he owed please let me pay you. Please!

Destiny...I..

Murder please! I'll be right back.! I ran up the stairs into my room and grabbed the money he gave me the other day out my purse. I know for a fact it was about 5,000. I ran back downstairs and gave it to him. I stuffed the money into his hands.

Go upstairs dad! I yelled at him. "Go hurry up!" I yelled through my tears. I pushed my dad helping him up. He ran upstairs and I backed away from Murder and his people slowly.

Destiny! He grabbed my hand and my heart was beating so fast. "I didn't know he was your dad! I'm sorry!"

No...I'm sorry!

Can we talk about this real quick Des?

Talk about what Murder you was about to kill my father.

I didn't know he was your father. I didn't even notice I pulled up to your house I was chasing his ass I swear I wasn't paying attention to anything. He stole over $7,000 dollars from me and owed me so much more I told him he had a time limit to pay me back and if he wasn't he was gone get kilt. I never knew he was your father. If I would of knew I would of spoke to you about it or something....

I'm sorry that he stole from you he never told me what he did always that he needed money but regardless of the situation he's the only parent I had left and my boyfriend almost kilt him....

I wouldn't of if I would knew something different....
He reached for me and I jumped back. "Please don't do this to me Destiny!"

I'm sorry! I walked away from him going back upstairs to my house I closed and locked the doors. My dad was sitting in the kitchen looking crazy. I ran over to him hugging him.

He's your boyfriend? My dad asked with tears in his eyes.

Dad I loved him, why did you do that!

I was drunk Bae Bae...I didn't know you was seeing somebody like him.

It doesn't matter if you knew or not dad he was about to kill you.! You need to stop drinking! Mom already left me and than what if he would of kilt
You? Than what! All because you wanted to steal from him! He's dangerous why would you do that.

That's why I didn't want you getting involved all I could think about was him finding out I had a daughter than he would of did something to you to get to me. But the whole time your dating him.

Yeah and I was falling in love with him I can't look past the fact that he was about to kill my dad!

I'm sorry BaeBae I'm get help.

You need to! They gone just leave dad! I opened the doors and he left out crying. I was so hurt right now! I didn't know what to do.