Chapter 58

Hi baby! I smiled kissing my man as he came up to the car.

What's up mamas! He smiled hard kissing me back. "Hey ladies!" He said acknowledging the girls.

Hey Murda! They both said at once.

What you bring me? He smiled.

We had stopped at apple bees and I knew you was hungry so I got you a sampler and they had this bourbon bacon mushroom and onion garlic burger I got it for you!

It smell good thank you baby, what you eat?

I had a bit of fries and the same burger.

You ate it all?

Yessss! I laughed and he looked up at me like I was lying.

Did she eat y'all?

She had a lil bit! Gina answered looking up from her phone. The car door opened and Nakala got out and she ran across the street so fast. She grabbed a girl by her hair and started beating her ass. I'm talking laying hands and feet on this girl as she spun her around in circles in the middle of the street.

Bitch! Bitch! Bitch! She yelled after every punch. "Play with my sister hoe!" Nakala hands was moving so damn fast nobody was able to keep up with her.

Oh my god get her! I yelled trying to get out the car.

Ima get her alright! Gina said getting out the car and running into the middle of the street. She started laying hands on the girl to.

Bae move break the up before somebody call the police. I yelled at murder as he held them back.

Nah cause if one them hit you on accident or something and hit my baby it's gone be a fuckin problem. Stay yo ass by this fuckin car Destiny! He yelled at me. The more they was fighting the girl I could see who it was. I wasn't mad at all Lola was getting her fuckin ass whooped times 10 all over again. And as bad as I wanted to join I sat back smiled and watched the show. My sister real life don't play about me.

Murder finally pulled them all off each other and they was arguing.

That's why my friend fucked on yo niggaaaaaa!!! Nakala laughed putting her hands to her ears like a kid.

Ahhhh haaaaa!!! Gina laughed these bitches thought they was Cardi B!

It's gone be up every fuckin time I see you I promise you that hoe! Nakala said walking back to the car out of breath. She grabbed her shake out the car downing it making me laugh.

Now why you jump on that damn girl like that! I laughed.

Fuck that hoe ima beat her ass every time I see her I don't care if she grocery shopping, taking her grandma to the doctors, or picking them kids up from school ima tearrrr dat asss up!!! She said huffing and puffing. "Ight maybe not every time cause a bitch got asthma!" She laughed trying to catch her breath.

Your so annoying! I laughed.

Give me some! Gina said out of breath taking her shake.

Y'all get out of here the neighbors on the phone with the police and shit. Murder said coming back to the car.

Okay, I'll see you at home. I said reaching up to kiss him.

Ight baby! He kissed me back and helped me in the car. Just as I was about to pull off another car pulled up. It was the girl from his mama house.

He must of seen the look on my face. "It's business related!" He explained. I nodded my head and pulled off. I trust him! I trust him! I trust him! Can't have a relationship without trust. Plus i trust him it's her I don't trust!