Chapter 6

MURDER P.O.V.

Yooo! I answered my door. I opened it and it was this only alcoholic nigga John. He owed me so much money and the nigga couldn't stay sober enough to even get me my shit.
"What the fuck you want John?"

Hey man hey, I got $300 for you right now!

Ight drop it off downstairs. You got til Friday to get me the rest of my money for the week.

I know look this all my daughter giving me til
Next week.

Do it look like a give a fuck? Figure that shit the fuck out muthafucka! You'll think about that shit next time when yo ass wanna steal 5,000 dollars from me in liquor and that's just some short shit! I can't even imagine what else you got me for.

Man come on man!

Ain't no come on nothing nigga! I said what the fuck I said! Keep playing with me and I'm drop yo ass with something hot in yo chest.

Ight man I'll find away! He pulled his phone out and stood in my face for a minute. "Hey BaeBae I need some more money!" He said as he walked over to my cash room to make a payment. I had this trap running like the hood bank. You can cash your check, get a loan and all.!

I closed my door back and sat back at my desk. My phone started ringing and it was Destiny. I smiled at the text message from her. Honestly I was starting to like her. Shawty was just my type. Everything about her was lit. She had a dope personality, she was beautiful as fuck, she had multiple streams of income, owned her own house, owned her car. Not in the hood acting like a ghetto bitch, she was goofy as hell, sex was fuckin amazing! I could see myself in a relationship with her. But for now I was just enjoying the pussy.

"Nun im chillin right now! What's up?" I texted back.

TEXT MESSAGE
~Destiny~
"Nothing getting ready for this trip, are you coming over tonight?"

She ain't mention no trip but than again my dick always in her mouth. I don't know why she think she going somewhere. Who ima come home to every night and fuck? Every since we started fucking I been actually sleeping at night and all. "🤔 did you ask daddy can you go some where? And yeah you know ima come over leave the door unlocked I'll be there!"

TEXT MESSAGE
~Destiny~
"Oot can I go some where daddy?"

"Depends where you going?"

TEXT MESSAGE
~Destiny~
"Me and my friends going to Miami for a couple days!"

"I mean I guess, have fun! 😏"

TEXT MESSAGE
~Destiny~
"Awww is somebody gone miss me?"

A knock filled my door again and it was my homie KC. He was mad as hell. He sat down throwing his stuff in the chair.

You Ight G? I asked confused.

Nah Nigga! Them niggas over on 56th just tried to rob me.

What????

Yeah! I just had to put the one lil nigga in the fuckin dirt. And left his ass there.

Anybody see you?

Nah, I'm good money but damn them niggas really tried me on some shit G!

It's cool, relax let the night fall! The grim reaper gone come through and light the block all up don't worry my guy.

Man I'm hot!

It's cool! Chill out...

Ight I'm chill!
He took a deep breath and let out a sigh. This nigga ain't chill at all.