Chapter 63

Getting ready for my wedding was everything. All these photographers and videographers capturing every moment pleased my heart. I couldn't wait to be able to show our child this one day.

Wow you look beautiful! My dad said coming in my room. He had tears in his eyes.

Dad don't cry your going to make me cry! I smiled hard fanning my eyes as Gina put my vale on.

Im sorry! Im just so happy to be apart of this moment bae bae. Jaxn doesn't know how lucky he is.

Thank you dad! I couldn't ask for a better dad than you. I kissed his cheek and he smiled. I wiped my tear coming from the corner of my eye.

You ready?

Yes! He wrapped my arm in his and we walked out the room. Gina and Nakala held the tail of my dress as we walked down the hall.

Okay close your eyes! My dad instructed we was being filmed all the way to my meeting point to meet Jaxn for our first touch.

Hi baby! I smiled as I rubbed down his chest. We both was blind folded and couldn't see each other until we met at the alter.

Destiny? He asked through his smiles.

I love you! I can't wait to see you.

I love you to baby I love you so much Destiny!

I know you do! I kissed the side of his cheek.

Can we pray together? He asked and it made my heart smile.

Of course baby.

He grabbed both my hands kissing them. "Dear God thank you for bringing this beautiful woman into my life. Thank you for blessing us with such a love for each other to join each other in marriage. I ask that you bless us on our journey. Give us the strength that we need everyday and the patience to keep loving each other no matter what. Lord I pray that you lay your hands on us and cover our marriage in the blood of Jesus! Lord I pray you continue to bless us and our pregnancy and to bless us to be wonderful amazing parents to our unborn child. Lord I pray that you bless us to be able to watch our child and future children grow up. In Jesus name I pray Amen!

Amen! He kissed my hands again. "That was beautiful baby!"

I pray for this everyday!

And he'll continue to bless us. I'll see you at the alter! I smiled. I let go of him and my dad grabbed my hand to walk away.

You can take your blind fold off now. He said. My make up artist was coming towards me to fix my make up. I started crying once he started praying.
She fixed my make up and I could hear Mya singing. My stomach was fluttering with movements from my baby. This was the best feeling ever.

You ready? Shayna asked smiling at me.

I am! I smiled.

As my eyes met Jaxn's and tears rolled down his face I knew this was ment to be. He looked amazing! He had on a all white suit customized from Armani. It was stitched and detailed in baby blue. His cufflings said Mr. on them. His garments was baby blue and his diamonds was shinning.

_________________

MURDER P.O.V.

Tears rolled down my face as Destiny proceeded to walk down the aisle. Beautiful was a complete understatement. Her make up was done beautifully, her hair was curled to perfection, her dress was so beautiful! The top was a corset made of crystals and diamonds, and the bottom flared out big and poofy with a tail it was so beautiful just like her. Her father walked her down the aisle. This moment was so beautiful. Just the other day I didn't think we would make it here.

Who gives the woman to this man? The minister asked.

I do! Her father said smiling. She reached up to me and wiped my tears.

You look so beautiful baby! I smiled.

You look so handsome baby!

We are gathered here today to join these two in holy matrimony! Destiny and Jaxn as you stand before each other to bond a Union. I admire the love you to have for each other. I know the other day you too went through a test that tested your relationship but the fact that y'all are here today shows that y'all are committed to each other and can work through anything and that y'all Deserve to be here. I am glad that y'all made it!

Before I join these two for marriage is there anyone who objects this marriage? The minister asked.

Hold on.! Jaxn let go of my hands and turned to the crowds unbuttoning his blazer and turning to the crowed opening his jacket showing his guns and so did his grooms man show they guns. I started laughing he was a fool. "Just know it's one in the head for anybody!" He said sternly. "Yeah ight that's what I thought!" He said buttoning up his blazer.

Destiny do you take Jaxn to be your lawful wedded husband?

I do!

Jaxn do you take Destiny to be your lawful wedded wife?

I do!

Destiny do you promise to cherish love and protect your husband through sickness and in health for better or worse?

I do!

Jaxn do you promise to cherish love and protect your husband through sickness and in health for better or worse?

I do!

Destiny your vows.

Jaxn I love you so much, so much baby and I am so happy and proud to be called your wife. I waited so long to find a love like ours. There's no one in this world I would rather share this life with and go through this journey with. I can not to wait to bring our baby into this world so that he or she can see how wonderful of a person you are. Today we start a new chapter to the rest of our life together. I look forward to going through everything with you. I know your not suppose to depend on a person for your happiness but you are my happiness. Thank you for loving me and being patient with me.

Jaxn!

The other day I didn't think we would make it here. I felt like my whole entire world was gonna crash down on me. I can't imagine my life without you Destiny! You say I taught you patience and I'm your happiness but your mine! My heart and my soul. I can't imagine life without you and our unborn child. My main goal from here on out is to protect y'all and always support and love y'all to the death of me. I can't wait to practice making more babies with you and continue to show you everyday how much you mean to me. I wanna make all your dreams come true and give you everything your heart desire. I love you baby girl and I know I tell you all the time but thank you for carrying our baby you'll be a great mom and a even better wife! Without you there is no me!

We'll have the rings now. Jaxn repeat after me. With this ring...

With this ring

I Jaxn Wilson take you to be my lawful wedded wife to cherish and to hold til death do us apart....

I Jaxn Wilson take you to be my lawful wedded wife to cherish and to hold til death do us apart! He slid my band on my finger. I was trying to control my tears.

Destiny repeat after me. With this ring....

With this ring

I Destiny Sanders I take you to be my lawful wedded husband to cherish and to hold til death do us apart...

I Destiny Sanders I take you to be my lawful wedded husband to cherish and to hold til death do us apart! I smiled as I put his ring on his finger.

I now pronounce you Mr and Mrs Wilson. You may kiss your bride.
Jaxn let go of my hands placed his hands on my cheek. I kissed my man back so passionately and enjoyed our kiss. I was officially a wife now!