Chapter 42

MURDER P.O.V.

How much is it? I asked pulling some money out.

It's $127.52 for two dozen red and sun flower roses and the teddy bear and the edible arrangements!

Okay can you deliver that?

Yes we can, delivery would be free.

I gave the lady $130 and wrote down the address to send the stuff to. I took pride and showing my woman that I cared about her and wanted her to be happy. I loved that girl with all my heart and I damn sure never thought I say anything like that ever in my life.

I got my receipt and change and left out. My phone was ringing as I got in the car. Crazy it was her!

Yes baby? I answered turning the car on.

Why you ain't answer the FaceTime.?

I left my phone in the car I just got back in. What's wrong? You good?

Answer! I took the phone from my ear and answered the incoming FaceTime. Seeing her face made me smile. "Where are you?"

Over on 63rd! What's up?

Can you come to the girls club!

Yeah what's wrong!?

Nothing uhh just come and than just come to my office.

Ight I'm on my way.

Okay! She hung up and I got out. I was bouta have the stuff delivered to her but since she want me to pull up I went back in the store and told her to cancel the delivery.

She must be a lucky lady! Some woman said smiling standing next to me.

Yeah she definitely is. I smiled.

I wish I had a man like you!

They don't make 'em like me no more!

Clearly! Every man I came across is the total opposite of you. I wish you was single you seem like you my type.

Here you go Mr Wilson! The lady said bringing me my stuff back.

Y'all have a good day!

In case you ever become single, here's my card! The lady said smiling droping the card in my pocket. I forgot how rough the single life could be sometime. I got in the car and headed to go see my lady.

I got the stuff out the car and went into the building. Her students was laughing and giggling and saying aww. Lil girl shit you know! They was funny as hell.

How you doing! I said as I walked past the secretary.

Them for me! She laughed.

I got you next time! I laughed walking in my baby office. She looked sick. "Hey baby!" I smiled and she smiled.

For me!!!! She said excited. Her smile made me so happy.

Yup! I sat the stuff on her desk and she kissed me before closing the door.

Thank you baby! She wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed me again. "Sit down, cause I have a surprise for you!"

And what is it? She reached over on her desk and grabbed a stick. She gave it to me and I couldn't stop laughing.

Dead ass?

Yeah!

Destiny you serious?

Yeah I just took it!

I knew this shit was gone happen! I laughed. I placed my hand on her stomach and sat her in my lap. "Bout time you gave me my baby!"