Chapter 87

Ummm what the fuck is this? Gina asked busting through the doors and coming in my living room. She held her phone up with a screenshot of Janae post.

I saw it already!

AND?

And he said it's not his!

And you trust that?

I don't know, I don't even know the time frames they was messing with each other and I really don't wanna know. My heart can't take it. Ima go with his word this time.

Mmm well ima find the fuck out for you. Where is his hoe ass at anyways?

He said he was going to run a few plays earlier and been gone since.

Yeah ight you need to put a tracker on his ass!

Gina if I gotta do all that than I don't want that man no more! I'm trying to trust him again.

Des you is such a bigger person but I'd really wish you bring my old friend back! I miss the Destiny that beat on niggas. I miss the Destiny that try and kill bitches, pop tires and break windows and egg niggas on the block bring her ratchet ass out!

You want me to be ghetto so bad Gina! I laughed.

Yessss, yesss I do cause I feel like before you took him back you should of beat on him a lil bit ya know.

And than what? Damn near be in a shoot out with him bitch please the way he choked my ass out in Jamaica is enough for me! He put his hands on me again like that I will not hesitate to end his life! But I ain't tryna start nun. Ima trust him on this, this last time if I find out other wise than the divorce is back on.

Ewwwwwwww! You so fuckin soft now! I hate it! Ima beat her up again just cause! She said so nonchalantly.

Just ghetto! I laughed.

Whatever where my baby!

He's upstairs sleeping, and you better not go wake him up. Where is my baby is what I wanna know?

Now you know once funny bunny get with her dad she act like mommy don't exist anymore. And they went to his mama house.

Wow complete daddies girl we gonna have to convert her to the other side.

Seriously! And this Nigga talk bout some giving him a son!

And what you say okay?! I laughed.

No I said buy me a house first!

And what he say.

We went house shopping yesterday! She said with the conceited face making me laugh.

You might as well gone head Cha 1 now might as well have them stairs stepping.

Ight when you give Murder some kissy I'll
Give Chaz a son!

Oh it looks like neither one of them niggas getting what they want.

Exactly!

________________
MURDER P.O.V.

Can you line me up bra? I asked walking in the barber shop and sitting in my barber chair.

Nigga I got a client!

Fuck him!

You something else bra! He put the cape around my neck and got to it. I jie been slacking on myself. I ain't been getting my hair done or cut. I ain't been working out or nun these past few months had me completely out my element. I ain't realize how much hold Destiny had on my life.! But it's cool
Ima get me back! I pulled my phone out and ordered her a dozen roses and sun flowers. I heard somebody say the other day "treat your lady how you did in the beginning just cause you got the girl don't mean you stop doing stuff you use to do just cause you got her.!"  That shit made a lot of sense to me and I haven't been showing her how much I appreciate her.

Yo y'all niggas ever heard of a push gift? I asked everybody in the barber shop.

Yeah ma girl be asking me what ima get her and shit! The one Nigga Stu said laughing.

What is it?

Shit a gift you give ya baby mama for having yo baby! My barber answered.

That's crazy! I jie wanna get my wife something nice though I don't know what!

Shit money man you got it! Action said laughing coming in and sitting in his barber chair.

That's the problem she got everything.

Upgrade her whip or something!

I like that!

Ight Nigga you good! My barber said giving me the mirror. I checked myself out and a Nigga was back. Nick had just got me right with braids my shit went crazy and now I got a fresh cut. Yeah a Nigga look so good I might get some pussy tonight.

Good looks Nigga! I said slapping him up. I grabbed a $50 out my pocket and gave it to him. I left the shop and got back out here. I wanted to do something nice for Des I was in thinking mode while I got this money.