Chapter 15

Do you like this? I asked the girl Tiana. We was walking around Value City furniture and she needed furniture for her house.

It's cute. She said but not seeming to really like it.

Well what colors would you like to decorate your home?

I was thinking black and gray for the livingroom set.

Okay, we'll there's a couple more pieces let's look up in the front. We browsed the aisles looking for something for her. I stopped in my tracks when I seen Murder. He seen me see him. He was with a girl I couldn't tell who she was but he looked away.

Damn he fine! Tiana said as she walked next to me.

Girl did you find some furniture?

Yeah I like this one. She pointed to the set literally across from them. The girl started walking out and Tiana headed to the sectional. I took a deep breath and followed her. I haven't spoken to or seen Murder in over a week.

Hey! I said as I walked past him.

What's up. He asked nonchalant.

how are you?

I'm Ight!

I nodded my head and the sales lady came over to us. It was safe to say that we are officially over. He wasn't even interested in talking to me and his face showed literally no reaction.

I have to go get my wallet Tiana. I said to her as she talked to the sales lady. I made my way, away from everybody grabbing my keys out my purse and walking out the store. My feelings was a little hurt a bit but I wasn't gone let it get to me. Oh well!
I unlocked my car doors and went and got my wallet which I didn't see any where. I had to had left it in my office. I went back in and they where getting ready to cash out.

Okay so can you write up a receipt and we'll be right back. I actually forgot my wallet in my office. I said to the sales lady.

Yeah sure no problem.

How much is it? Murder asked as he was signing some papers.

It comes to $1,200 with tax! She said proudly.

He went in his pocket and paid for the set. "You don't have to do that!" I said getting his attention. He looked up at me with no expression.

I admire what you do Destiny, don't worry about it!

Well you can come get the money back.

Didn't I just say don't worry bout!

Thank you! I said whole heartedly. He nodded his head and grabbed his receipt. The sales lady took Tiana to the table to finish her paper work and I just stood there.

You still mad at me? I asked folding my arms.

Yup! He said without looking at me.

I'm sorry....

I know you is!

You not gone talk to me no more?

I don't know Destiny! He said finally looking at me.

I made a dumb decision on temporary feelings. I'm sorry, I miss you!

Oh now you made a dumb decision?! He laughed. "You ain't think about that shit almost 2 weeks ago!"

I did....sometimes my pride be to high to even say anything....I do regret how things ended and I wish that they didn't. I act off emotion...

Destiny how you think that shit made me feel?

Mad?

Mad? Just mad? No that shit pissed me completely off. That shit hurted me. I like you... a lot and I don't like bitches often so for me to even feel like that with you is a whole different level in itself for me. But I get it you wanna be drama free and I do to but I ain't gone force you to see that I ain't got no bitch or a child. Ima grown ass man lying ain't in my vocabulary if you think im playing games than we can keep leaving each other alone. I ain't them other niggas you use to fuckin with.

I know you not it's just that I never had this before everything happened fast I like you to and I really liked being with you and around you....you give me butterflies when I'm near you or talking to you. I guess I was just thinking stuff was just to good to be true.

You fuck up your own world when you start thinking stuff like that.

So you forgive me?

I forgive you I ain't mad at you no more. But I moved on and you should to. My heart dropped into my ass once he said that. He started laughing and I damn near was about to cry. "Come here dude!" He pulled me to him and my cry baby ass was crying! "I'm just playing Destiny I didn't move on, I eventually would of been kicking down yo door!"

Why would you say that?

Cause I wanted to piss you off I didn't think you was gone cry. He said laughing wiping my face.

I hate you so bad.

Yeah ight! Give me a kiss lil girl! He smiled pulling my chin up to kiss me. I didn't hesitate back I kissed my man! Our kiss deepened a little bit and I almost forgot where I was at. "You miss me don't you!" He asked whispering in my ear after we kissed.

Yeah!

I can tell by the way you kissed me! I'll see you tonight! He smirked.

Okay I got the truck out front! A girl voice said from behind me. I looked back and it was Nick my hair dresser.

Hi Nick!! I smiled hugging her.

Hey baby doll! She smiled hard hugging me back.

I just booked my appointment I miss you!

I miss you to and I seen it, I confirmed it on the site. You still look good though, they holding up
Good!

Yeah it look like it. They slipping in shit!

Really?

Yeah niggas love to pull hair! I said with a smirk looking at Murder cause he was the real reason my tape ins was coming out. All the sex we was having.

Girl don't they all! She laughed.

Okay Mr. Wilson your all set here's your receipt! And Ms Brown your delivery is scheduled for tomorrow morning! The other sales lady said coming back over to us.

Y'all know each other? I asked confused.

Yeah this m...

She does my hair! This my peoples! He said cutting her off.

Yeah he one of my clients! We grew up together! How y'all know each other.?

We...

Ms Sanders come here I need you to sign off! Tiana said getting my attention interrupting the conversation.

Coming! , excuse me'! I smiled so happy that she called. I sat down and finished the paper work and the movers moved everything inside the truck and I headed back to the apartments.