Chapter 105

Wait what do you mean his name is on the birth certificate?! I questioned pissed off. We sat in front of our lawyer and she was explaining to us how his name was signed on Janaes baby birth certificate and since it was he is the legal father. Our bank accounts was seized and 50K was taken out 5 times totaling 250K in child support because he was the "legal father!"

I didn't sign no fuckin birth certificate! I didn't even know she had a fuckin baby.

Well she did and it was over 4 months ago. On the 17th.

My wife was in the hospital 4 months ago on the 17th.! So how could I had possibly signed a birth certificate in another state!?

Make it make sense! I yelled pissed off. "He's not signing anything or doing anything until he even gets a DNA test!"

Well that's the problem the judge ordered you to pay the child support already which was already taken out your accounts. You just have to sign off on it, if not than your going to jail!

To jail over a fuckin baby that's not mine?

Unfortunately you have to have these papers signed by our next court date which is when I will order the judge to get a DNA test.

I'm not signing shit! Fuck that!

When is the next court date?

Next month on the 2nd!

Next week? We both said at once.

Yes......

He just got served these papers on Friday! You mean to tell me this bitch had a baby 4 months ago and he's just now getting noticed about this.

We both are! I'm going to do everything I can believe that.

Than get the judge on the phone and tell him I need a DNA test and I did not sign that damn birth certificate! Because I'm not signing no papers!

Okay....I'll make that call first thing in the morning.

This is making my blood pressure rise! I don't feel good! I said getting up. "I'll be in the car!" I got up and grabbed my purse.

Look your best bet is to sign the papers and not go to jail. Don't let your wife decision be yours! She said touching his hand.

"Bitchhhhhhhhh!" I spun around so quick looking at her my head damn near came off. "He not signing a fuckin thing! He said that fuckin baby not his it ain't his! You weird ass bitch, and your fuckin fired! What you wanna fuck him or something? Dumb bitch! Let's go! Cause this bitch is DONE!" I yelled pushing the papers across the table letting them fly in her face and on the floor. "Weak ass lawyer!" I pushed open the double doors and he was right behind me.

Bitch pissed me off! Who the fuck do she think she is?!

This shit got me hot right now!

Call your other lawyer that bitch is dum.

Believe me baby I'm on it! We got in our car and I was so pissed off I wanna hurt that bitch Janae. He took me home and I just had to find something to do to cool me off.

How you feeling? He asked giving me a glass of water.

I'm okay. Ima take a nap or something. You leaving?

Yeah I got some stuff I gotta handle.

Be back by dinner?

Yeah I should be if not don't wait up for me.

Okay! He leaned in and kissed me. He left out and I went upstairs to our room and got in the bed. My baby was sleep cause it was his nap time so I took this time to take one too. That's one thing I loved about having a live in nanny.

________________
I was woken up by my ringing phone. I slept way later than what I wanted to. My stomach was cramping bad and the twins was moving all over. I swear I can feel them switching spots.

I went to the bathroom to use it and I felt a lot of pressure. I'm not sure if this was normal or not. I got in the shower and let the hot water relax my body. I definitely over did it today being mad. I can't let people take me out my element like that cause I be getting worked up over bullshit.

Love No OneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara