Chapter 121

After a few days spent in the hospital and endless trips to the nicu we was finally going home. I felt relieved. Jaxn was doing everything right as a husband. He was so loving and caring and helped me with everything.

Here baby just go in the house. He said as he opened the car door. I was so sore and in pain from the stitches in my lower abdomen. This shit made me never wanna have kids again!

I grabbed the bag and he helped me up the stairs. When I opened the house door the smell of love hit me. My floors was covered and I mean covered in rose petals and bouquets of roses Every where. J smiled hard at everything as I walked into the house a bit more. And seen that it was boxes and bags and more boxes and bags all over the place from Chanel.

You like it? I heard him ask. I turned around and smiled.

I love it thank you! I smiled shyly.

I'm glad you do but uhh here! He sat the babies down and digged in his pocket. He pulled up out a set of house keys and dangled them in my face.

What's this? I asked confused.

One of the first things I ever promised you was a house that over looked the water.....

You didn't....

I love you! He smiled brightly walking over to the one Chanel bag. He pulled out a silk black
Folder and handed it to me. I opened it and it was a deed to a house with my name on it and documents and pictures of this huge beautiful house over
Looking the ocean.

Why? I asked smiling so hard.

I ment it when I said I'll do anything in this world to
Keep you happy. You deserve everything. And I know I can't take nothing in the past away but I love you and from this day forward we moving on from everything. I vowed to be the best husband to you and father to our children.

I moved in closer to him and hugged him and gave him a kiss. I fell out of love with my husband and I was so angry with him but the other day made me realize what I thought I did was fall out of love but I was only hurt and angry because i was in love. I can't accept someone apology and still be mad and keep throwing stuff in their face. I chose to let everything go and seriously give this a try again. My kids need me. I don't know where I would be if it wasn't for them. I like to think God left me here to fulfill my duty as a mother and as a wife!

The door started being banged on so loud and aggressive i thought it was the police. "I'll get it!" He said sighing. I sat down on the couch and pulled the car seats to me. My babies was so beautiful and handsome. Crazy we still didn't have names. I liked Carson and Ca'mari! He didn't like Ca'mari he like Cali instead. We need to come up with some type of compromise. They was still baby A and B!

I need you to watch my baby I gotta photo shoot! The loudest voice said sounding ratchet as fuck. I got up so quick and went to the doorway.

What are you doing in my house? I questioned folding my arms. "How do you even know where I live!"

Fuck all that, watch my son! And mind yo business bitch!

I just had two babies. Ima keep my fuckin cool before I lose it...

Nah baby go sit down. He took a deep breath and turned back around. "Ima say this one time and one
Time only! My wife just had our children your not about to come in here and disrespect her in our home! For one, for two I don't know who the fuck you think you are talking to but it ain't me or her. The next fuckin time you pull up to this fuckin house demanding some shit I will fuckin choke slam yo ass through the concrete payment of these fuckin steps. Do I make myself clear?

Nigga ain't nobody scared of you! Watch my damn ba...
Before she could even finish her sentence he had her yoked up by her throat and slammed her right on the stairs outside like he just said he would. "Bitch stop playing with me! I'll fuckin kill you I swear to god k will bitch!" He said so angrily choking her. I know she couldn't breathe.

Baby let up! Let up! JAXN! I yelled out. I grabbed his arm and he dropped her ass walking back up
The steps.

Your going to jail! She screamed through her tears. "You'll never see your son!"

Good bitch I didn't want his ass anyways! He yelled back at her. Her eyes filled with so much hurt as she cried.

Look you need to leave my house and never show up here again.

No bitch he need to get his fuckin son.! You think
You can play family and not take care of mine!

Ain't nobody playing bitch this is my family. Fuck around with me I won't see that lil nigga until he 18! Let's get these white people in our business! I pay you 50K in child support. I ain't watching shit bitch get somebody else to do it!

Calm down! I yelled at both of them. She tried to push me and as soon as she did all I could see is a fist hit her in the side of her face so hard. I jumped back and let Nakala swing on her. Gina sat my baby car seat down and ran over to them and started swinging off. They was throwing punches after punches after punches.

Touch my sister again hoe. Touch my sister again! Nakala yelled as Jaxn pulled them off of her. I pushed them both behind me.

Let that be a fuckin lesson to you bitch. Like
My husband said do not come to my fuckin house again. Cause next time I'm not going to stop him and he's not going to stop them. Pick yo face up off the ground and get the fuck off my property! I said sternly looking her in her eyes.

Don't bring yo ass around here no more! When I get my son is when I'll get him and the courts is going to decide that. Disrespect my wife again and ima kill you! Jaxn said so evilly.

Bye bitch! Or you can get this shit again! Gina said trying to move me. She was crying so hard and so bloody. I picked my baby up from his car seat and went into the house. That bitch better had learned her lesson for good!