Chapter 56

Everyone was in such awe and in amazement as them carriage pulled up to the venue. Shayna was our wedding planner and she did an amazing job on everything and getting everything perfect for our engagement party I can just imagine how our wedding is going to turn out.
I was so amazed at all the people who was here to see us and celebrate us.

The doors opened and I stepped off the carriage with my man behind me. He stood behind me a bit admiring me like I was the star of the show. I reached out for him to grab my hand and he did. He licked his lips and smiled at me. I was gone take him down when we got home he was looking so damn good. Dressed in an all white suit he was looking sharp okay.

We walked into the party and a bunch of professional pictures we took was everywhere. The vibe was definitely Cinderella meeting a winter wonderland. It was so beautiful in here. I was in love with everything. I said Hi to everybody and Jaxn introduced me to people I didn't know.

You look so beautiful! Oh my god! His mother said coming up to me. She gave me the biggest hug and kissed both sides of my cheek.

Thank you, you look so beautiful yourself Mrs. Wilson! I smiled hugging her back.

I have to apologize for the way I acted towards you a few times. No one deserves to be treated in such way. I did my research on you and needless to say you are very much perfect for my son. He'll probably even to perfect.

There is no such thing as perfect or to perfect. I been in love with Jaxn from the moment I met him I promise I don't want nothing but greatness for him and I will cherish and love him forever.

I know you will sweetie! He loves you!

You Murders mama? Nakala asked turning from her seat.

Yes this is his mom! I smiled turning to face Nakala to see what kinda ignorant ass thing she was gonna say.

I remember you, you that lady that got into it with that other lady at the retreat. Mrs. Wilson! She said surprised.

Hi hun how are you, Nakala!

Now Mrs. Wilson you know you was my girl at the retreat and Destiny here is my sister, she done told us all about the stuff you been saying to here cause she was dating your son. I ain't tryna start no mess cause you apologized but just know....

8 to 80 crippled or crazy anybody can get it! Gina said butting in before Nakala could finish her sentence.

Baby you wanna dance? Murder asked coming over to me. I was saved from this conversation!

Of course! I took his hand and he led me to the dance floor.

I could picture, us in the living room by the mental piece and you telling meeeee, your lovin me, put yo hands on my thighs while I'm starring in your brown eyes and the expression on you face telling me you wanna taste so tonight we're going allllll the way, we'll be loving til the break of dayyyy! I sang to my man along with KeKe Wyatt as Nothing in this world played. I loved this song. He was smiling so hard.

I can picture us runnin' in the rain
After a movie then we spark a flame
Oh I love it when you scream my name
Goin' 60 in a 30 lane
We pull over to the parkin' lot
In the park that's my favorite spot
Doing just about anything
We'll be goin' 'til the birds sing! He sang back to me with Avant! He wrapped his arms around me and the music moved us. It was like it was just us to here in the room. I loved that for us. We didn't see nobody else.

I love you mamas! He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek. My man was so in love with me.

There's nothin' in this world I wouldn't do for you boy
I don't care what the others say now that I got you babe
No one can bring me joy like you boy
All the little things you do it's all about you boo! I sang to him.

I think it's bout time that I make you mine
Oh what your saying to me boy come on break it down
To find another like you will be a lifetime
I think I see where you're going baby let it out let it
Out
Listen to me baby got something to say
Is it really what think don't take all day
Forever is what I want to give to you so what do you say
BABY I DOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I laughed singing the last part holding my hand up showing my ring! I placed my hands on the side of his face kissing him as we giggled. Everybody loved that little show we put on and we didn't even mean to. The DJ cut the music and Shayna grabbed the mic. She wanted to let everyone know that the food was about to be served. I was happy about that cause I was starving. We walked to our table and our parents was at our table. My dad looked so handsome tonight. He cleans up very well and so did his date.

Most of y'all know me and some don't for the ones who don't my name is KC, Jax is my right hand man we been known each other our whole life's so to be here to whiteness such a beautiful thing is amazing. If you know you know, nobody ever thought that Jax would be the one to get married I know for a fact I sure as hell didn't. But when you find a good thing you don't let it go. Destiny you are truly an amazing beautiful individual thank you for coming into my brother life. I knew this Nigga was gone be on yo ass from the moment he seen you. Y'all know how a lion be looking at his pray before he attack I promise you that's how Jax was looking at her that night they met. (Everybody started laughing) no but seriously y'all are a beautiful couple and I'm glad y'all found each other to y'all Union may god bless y'all knew lives together! KC said almost making me cry as he made his toast.

Hi everybody I'm Gina and I'm Nakala we are Destiny's sisters. (Gina spoke first) Des as a little girl you always wanted to find love you always dreamed about being a mom and a wife to someone that'll always protect you and love you that you can give your all to. With Jaxn you found that and I'm so happy for you because you are the most giving and selfless person I have ever met. Jaxn you came into my BestFriend life at the most perfect time. Thank you for showing her what true love is. I hope you to find this new journey to be filled with sparks, happiness, love, and most importantly blessings. I love you guys.!
(Gina gave the mic to Nakala) To Destiny and Jaxn I just would like to say I am extremely happy for the two of you. You both are such amazing people and y'all both have heart of gold. Y'all are perfect for each other. I hope y'all stay together through all the trials and tribulations that may come y'all way because when you find someone as special as you two you don't let them go. I love y'all and hope y'all make me a niece or nephew soon! Nakala said laughing.

I blew them both a bunch of kisses as they finished their toast. They had everybody laughing.

You didn't tell them you was pregnant did you? Murder asked taking a sip of his champagne.

Not yet. I wanted it to be a surprise.

Ohhh okay! What you wanna eat?

I don't know the smells are to much. Matter fact can you bring me a plate of spaghetti salad?

That's it?

Yes please.

Ight I'll be right back.

And ginger ale.

Okay!

Thank you baby! He looked back and smiled walking over to where the food was to make our plates. I had the best man ever.

For the rest of the night we enjoyed the hell out of ourselves. It was amazing to say the least. I was so satisfied at how everything turned out. We got in the carriage and went back to our pick up spot. Murder drove us home and I was so sleepy. All I wanted to do was jump in the shower and fall asleep so bad. The whole car ride I was nodding off.

Get some rest baby! Murder smiled kissing my forehead.

Where you going? I asked opening my eyes a bit. He was tucking his gun on his waist.

Going to take care some business I'll be back an like an hour or two.

Don't take long please! I don't like being here by myself.

I know I promise I won't be long I just gotta do something and I'll be right back ight.

Okay.

Go to sleep! He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back and he left out. I was so tired I didn't even care at that moment. Before he was even fully out the house all I heard was the alarm system go on and I was knocked out.