Chapter 110

JANAE P.O.V.

I picked my son up and put him into his car seat and Mrs. Wilson just looked at me. "His name is Jaxn Jr. I named him after Jax with him being his first son!" I said smiling bringing him over to her. I had wanted to stop by so she he could meet her grandson. She was so mad that he was denying my baby and not taking his responsibility as a father seriously.

Now you know damn well that ain't his first muthafuckin son bitch! I heard a voice say from
Behind me. I turned around and lil ugly was waddling through the door.

I forgot y'all got a kid....but I don't know how I keep forgetting he cheated on you when you was pregnant! I smirked.

Ma I'm not gone disrespect your house so we can have dinner later. I don't know what you and this bitch got going on. She said pissed off. I covered my baby up with a blanket so she couldn't see him. My baby looked just like Jaxn!

She just stopped by Destiny we can still do dinner baby.

I just thought she would like to meet her grandson! Since her son wanna be a dead beat!

How he gone be a dead beat to a baby he don't even know is his? You sound stupid!

Bitch you stupid stayed married to a man that cheated and had a baby on you.

I ain't stupid enough to fuck on a married man than have a baby him and be stuck with nothing not even the side bitch position! Your a dumb bitch!

Okay, okay, okay! Enough! This situation is to much. Janae hunny I think you should leave.

Nah I'll leave! I don't need this! She laughed turned around to leave out.

I'm sorry Mrs. Wilson she just...

No Janae I was wrong for trying to hook you and my son up and I should of paid attention to his happiness when he told me he had a girlfriend and was in love with her enough to make her his wife. I shouldn't of put you in that position to open back up old feelings. I'm sorry! But you knew he was in a relationship and married! You had no business messing with him....

He came on to me! I said cutting her off.

I don't care who came on to who you should of had enough sense to say no! This isn't right you are married! Now your stuck with a maybe baby.
And if he's in jail how is he going to help you with your child? That makes no sense.

I don't owe her no loyalty what I did was wrong but he told me he wanted me and that he wasn't serious with her. I had my baby for me not because of him or wanting to keep him. My son is amazing and a blessing. And he's here now so there is nothing anybody can say or do to change that.

If it is his baby I'll help you but you and my daughter needs to make amends cause it's not about you, her, or him it's about this baby here, and their children because they are siblings. And I'll tell her the same thing. I have no problem with doing so. Now let me see him.!

I uncovered his face and she was taken back after I moved the blanket from his head. She smiled shyly and said....."he looks just like my baby boy when he was that ages"!