Chapter 46

I looked through my clothes and noticed I had so much stuff unworn and still had tags on them. I came across this beautiful long brown dress I had that was a one shoulder long sleeve and scrunched on the sides. I didn't even know I had this.

I grabbed my phone and went to my messages.
TEXT MESSAGE
~HusBae❤️~
"I was just thinking about you and I wanted to tell you that I love you! I also wanted to take you out tonight. So be home and dress by 7:30pm tonight. Wear something formal!"
I texted my man. I wanted to take him out on a date tonight. He's been spoiling the hell out of me always giving me what I want and so much more. He's been choosing my happiness first. Tonight I wanna change that. I wanna put him first reverse the rolls a little bit.

TEXT MESSAGE
~HusBae❤️~
"Lol you wanna take me out?~

"Yes I do, show you that I appreciate you!"

TEXT MESSAGE
~HusBae❤️~
"You so sweet baby, I'll see you later!"
He said texting back. That put a hug smile on my face. I grabbed the dress and some nude matching heels and my matching Chanel purse. I laid everything on my ottoman for later in.

I wanted to go grab him a gift as well. I'll do that after work. It was cold today and I didn't feel like getting dress. I put on a pair of A'different Vibe Leggins, a A'different Vibe hoodie and a beanie. I put on some rings and a necklace I put some long socks on and a pair of foam runners. I did a simple make up look and I was ready to go. I went downstairs and grabbed everything I needed for today. I loved how he always had my coffee made, bagel toasted with my toppings, my lap top and purse together everything I would ever need before I walked out the door waiting for me.

I got in the car and got my self situated. I ate my bagel while I drove but by the time I got to work my stomach felt funny. Like I didn't want it any more. I threw it in the garbage and went into my office. Damn I'm still hungry though.

__________________
MURDA P.O.V.

I pulled up to my house and it was a car there and my front door was open. I jumped out my car with one in the head and ran to the car. Nobody was in there so I ran to the house. I closed the door and locked it behind me. I heard noise from behind me coming from the kitchen. I went in and to my surprise my mama was in there cooking!

Ma?! I questioned confused.

Oh my god hi baby I didn't think you be home so soon! She smiled so excited jumping up and running over to me. "I flew in a lil early from my trip and said I miss my baby let me go surprise him!"

Surprise me? Surprise me for what? I'm taking that key away. I laughed sitting my gun on the island and hugging my mother. I kissed her cheek and she just smiled.

It's a surprise baby, was the groceries outside? I left the door open for the instacart person.

Nah all I seen was a random car and shit and my door open thought I was bouta blast some Shìt!

Oh no baby it's just me! She laughed.

You look good ma, skin glowing, hair long as fuck, that's what I'm talking bout, yeah! You look good look like you left every single problem you had on that island!

I did! I never thought taking a year and a half off and spending it somewhere with no communication was gonna be the hardest thing ever but it wasn't I learned to relaxed, and to meditated, I connected with life, all my stress and worries left my body I was  learning to live a clear free mindset.

I'm proud of you ma, maybe I need to do that shit!

You do I told you. You should of came with me! I was so worried about you though.

Ma you know ima always be good.

You sound like your father, that man swear he was untouchable.

He was!

Only people that could of took him out was me, god, and that cancer.!

Yeah he was a strong one wasn't he!

Yeah, but we don't have to talk about that baby! I know how you feel about that!

It's cool ma! What the hell you in here making though or bouta make.

I thought I'd surprise you with one of your favorite dishes, oxtails, fried lobster on the side, bake Mac and cheese, and greens.!

Oweee hell yeah I missed your cooking! But I do have plans tonight!

What?!

Yeah ma I got some where to be in like an hour.

An hour? Baby I got somebody coming by the house.

Who?

Can't say but I know you'll like her!

Her?

Ma I gotta girlfriend!

A girlfriend? Who the hell is she? Her thick Cuban accent started to come out.

Well actually she's my fiancé.!

What? Jaxn king Wilson! I leave for a year and 3 months and this is what you out here doing! What's next you had a kid to?

It's not here yet!

What?!

She's pregnant!

Oh my god this is to much! I need to go back to the island! And here I am running into Janae in the airport thinking I'm doing you a favor and your engaged and having a child! What the fuck Jaxn! I do not approve of this. You couldn't wait til I met her at least?

Janae?

Yes you member Janae she had the biggest crush on you as kids the one with the braces. Well hunny I seen her at the airport and she is beautiful! She's a model now, got money, no kids, and is perfect for you! She asked about you. That girl is crazy bout you still!

Ma!!! Yo ass always doing something.

Who is this girl you so called engaged to.? What she got going for herself? What made her so special you asked her to marry you?

Everything about her! She's so beautiful and kind hearted. She smart as hell! She has her own businesses. She's actually like a social worker and help kids of all ages in need has a daycare, a school for alternative kids. She even houses young teen moms and troubled teen boys. She got her own house and car paid for. She's literally the most genuine person! She's showed me she's down for many in many ways.

Like what? How did y'all meet?

In the club!

What? No she's a whore you don't meet your wife in the club.!

Why not? Didn't you and dad meet in the club?

Me and your father that's different! We was doing business I bet she was shaking her ass and drinking and partying and knowing you I bet you fucked on the first night with yo hoe ass!

Ma! I started laughing.

See you did! Let me see a picture of her!
I pulled out a picture and showed her the most beautiful picture I had of her.

Mmm she pretty but I do not approve Jax!

Why not? You haven't even met her yet!

I just think you'll look better with Janae!

And I think the fuck not! Look I got some where to be actually I love you ma but this one ima have to disagree with you on.

Just go on one date with the girl you never know you might like her!

No disrespect ma but I'm in a committed relationship and I'm in love with my fiancé. And I know once you meet her you'll love her to. I really appreciate you trying to surprise me back home with food and all but I gotta blast Ight! I love you. I kissed her on her cheek and went upstairs and got in the shower to get dress. Talking to my mama I know was gonna make me late.!