Chapter 120

Here sip this water slowly! A nurse said as she helped me to sit up. "You was just in a coma for four days Destiny take your time!"

I can handle myself! I said softly. When I had opened my eyes it was going on 1pm. I had monitors hooked up to me and a oxygen mask on my face. My room was silent and the sounds of the machines working. I felt my stomach slowly as tears rolled down my face in the mist of thinking about my children. I don't even know what happened and thats what scared me the most.

You think you can but let's not over do it! She said with a smile flushing out my iv's. She began to check my vitals. "Ms. Joann, will be in shortly okay!" She said with a smile as she finished plugging in everything on the computer, and left out.

I laid my head back and tried to analyze me thoughts but the soreness from my throat hurted the most. A small knock on the door sounded off before it opened.
"Hi I'm Joann, I'm your PA! How you feeling love?" She asked sweetly walking into the room rubbing the hand sanitizer in her hands. She gently pushed the hair out her face and smiled.

I'm okay, where is my babies?

They are down in the nicu! Your husband is with them right now.

Oh...how are they? Why are they in there?

Take it easy mama! They are fine and doing so much better. Baby A which is your little boy he is just fine and doing just great. And baby B which who is a little girl. She's having some breathing complications and heart racing fast. But that's normal for babies especially early babies. But she's on the right track. We did have to do an emergency C-section on you. You lost a lot of blood and was suffering from a hemorrhage. So your going to be on bed rest for a while. I don't want you doing more than picking up the babies. It's going to take some time to get your health right.

I have another child I have to care for!

That's what your husband is for....

I shook my head in disagreement. I can't really count on Jaxn. He shows me every which reason why I can't. Plus he goes to the streets before he comes to us. We not even together right now!

Okay, I hear you!

No I'm serious Mrs. Wilson! You can kill your self by doing way to much.

Okay....

I'm going to let your husband know that you are woke. I'll be back to check on you.

When can I see my babies?

I'm going to have arrangements made for you to see them in a few. For now take a break and relax.

Thank you! I took a deep breath and she gave a sly smile before walking out. I didn't like this one but. I felt like I was missing out so much. Bringing your children into the world is a gift and I couldn't even do it. I hated myself for how I was feeling right now.

You Ight? A male voice said coming into the room. I looked up and was looking Jaxn right in the face. His facial expression was just blank and irritated.

I'm fine. How's my babies?

Our babies...and they are fine. Look Destiny I ain't playing about you, about us no more! Your my wife. I ain't never in my fuckin life feel like this about nobody ever before. I married you I'm having fuckin kids with you I never wanted this shit. This shit is new to me but I know for a fact that I want this with you! I know for a million facts that I'm learning to love the man that I'm becoming because of you. Ain't nothing in this world gone stop me from loving you. You make me a better man, a better husband, a better father, a better person overall. And when I thought I almost lost you all I could think about was how beautiful you was when I first laid eyes on you. I'll give up everything in this world to be with you. And I don't give a damn what you think about anything because I'm your husband and your my wife and we gone stick this shit the fuck out. We got some problems but we gone make this shit work cause I ain't losing this love we got right here. I love you and thank you for having my children all three of them but you ain't going no where!