Chapter 49

I sat on the couch between Gina and Nakala! I wanted to cry at how things went tonight. It was horrible!

It's okay, fuck that lady! Gina said annoyed stroking my hair back.

Yeah bookie. Her old ass lucky somebody wanna be with her son! Nakala said rolling her eyes. "I swear I woulda popped that old bitch in her fuckin mouth for talking to you the way she did!"

No seriously than to have another woman there waiting for him that bitch lost her fuckin mind! Gina yelled livid.

Guys and it's not like she didn't know about me...he told her he had a fiancé, She's literally judging me for meeting him in the club.

Where else the fuck she thought y'all was gone meet the playground? I'm fuckin confused y'all some grown ass adults make it make sense. Nakala said standing up taking a bite of her candy.

No dead ass though that's a grown ass man and I'm pretty sure he done met bitches in way worse places than that.

Exactly! That's my whole thing y'all I really wish y'all
Could of seen how this lady was going..... I just...I don't know and it bothers me a bit that he didn't come straight home I mean I don't want him leaving his mama over me or feeling like he gotta choose in some way but I do kinda wish he would of just left to or even said more to her...

Yeah that shit is out of fuckin line no lie. He should of cursed her ass out for even opening her mouth at all. Gina said rolling her eyes.

You want me to do it? Cause one thing about it, two things for sure a bitch like me don't bite her tongue for nobody and it's up and stuck over mine! Nakala said popping a chocolate chip cookie in her mouth.

I thought you went on the retreat to change!? Gina asked laughing.

Oh I did change instead of putting my foot up her stuck up narrow ass behind I'll just curse her ass out.! See growth! Nakala explained making me laugh.

Barley Kay! But you know why I am proud of you cause knowing you, yeah you would of swong.

Exactly growth Gina, Growth! But uhh what a bitch ain't gone let slide is lol miss Lola! When I catch that hoe I'm telling y'all now ima beat the breaks off that bitch!

Keys jingled in the door as the front door opened taking our attention away from Nakalas antics. Murder was coming in the door with a plate in his hand.

Mmmm! Gina said rolling her eyes.

Ayeeee! I snapped at both of them giving them the eyes.

Welp this our Que to leave! I gotta get home to my baby! Gina said getting up. She threw the covers over my head to make me laugh. Nakala grabbed her snacks and made her way to the door as Murder came into the house all the way.

Hey ladies! He said as they walked past him.

Wanna fight? Nakala asked so serious and I tried so hard not to laugh.

Oh naw I don't want no smoke big dawg!

Yeah ight!

Bring yo ass Kay! Gina giggled pulling her out the door as she flinched at Murder. He closed and locked the door behind them and I got up from the couch.

I brought you some food back in case you was hungry. He said coming over to me and sitting the plate down.

Nooo I had some left overs....Jaxn I..

You don't even gotta say nun baby let me apologize. I shouldn't of let my mother talk to you the way she did some of that shit was foul. I guess I was more so surprised at the shit she was actually saying. She's not really like that and I'm sorry on her behalf I know you want her to like you and I do to but your important to me now, you and our child so your feelings is the only ones that matter. All that tryna set me up shit with the next female is out the window I don't give a fuck about that shit. You know I only wanna be with you so you don't even have any worries there....

It's not that I'm worried about that I trust you....and I seen the way she looked at me and you when she seen us together I'm not worried about it at all. It's your mom...I feel like she's not going to stop until your with somebody else.

Don't worry that pretty little head of yours I ain't going no where.!

You promise?

I asked you to marry me Destiny I don't play about shit like that....I never been in love before but I know two things for certain and two things for sure. I love you and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you.