Chapter 54

I was officially 12 weeks pregnant and almost out my first trimester. I just came from my doctors appointment and baby sounds and looks good. It was Murders first time seeing our child on screen. He couldn't help but to stop smiling. The ultrasound tech thinks it's going to be a boy.
I was putting myself under a lot of stress and pressure to get this wedding done next month. I didn't wanna bring my child into the world out of wedlock. I found a beautiful venue in Jamaica. I wasn't having a huge wedding but it was an expensive one. Murder said i can have the wedding of my dreams and have complete control of everything long as it made me happy he don't care how much money it was. Our beautiful day was going to be held on the beach in Jamaica. My invites went out today. My dad his girlfriend, Gina and Chaz, Nakala and her boyfriend, Gina's parents, Nakala mom and her plus one, Myla and a plus one for her. Than there was KC, Jaxn right hand man and his wife. A few others of Jaxn friends and some of his family members, than there is his mom if she decides to come. The only thing I had left to do really was find a beautiful dress. Our colors was white, sky blue, and crystals. #TheWilsonWorld was in full effect!

Im bouta go to the trap for a lil bit you gone be alright?

Yeah, Gina and Nakala might come over.

Ight! Call me if you need me okay.

Actually baby can we go to the store first before we go home?

Yeah what store?

Tops! My eyes is bigger than my stomach I'm
Hungry and I really want some cake.

Cake? He laughed looking at me.

Yes a slice of vanilla cake with some French vanilla ice cream. And some chicken wings from they deli!

Bae them shits nasty.

Wow no they not why would you say that?!

Cause they is! He laughed turning into the parking lot. He parked and came around my side and opened the door for me. He held my hand as we walked into the store. I grabbed a cart because we might as well got some groceries while we was here.

We went straight over to the bakery and I got my stuff. I was happy as hell. I grabbed three pieces of cake. Murder walked up the aisle to go get my ice cream and this girl behind the counter was starting at me.

You fuck with Murda? She asked with her lips twisted up.

He's my fiancé is there a problem? I asked in defense quick.

Mmmm! He fuck with my older sister soooo how that's your fiancé?? She asked folding her arms.

Maybe she use to deal with him....

Nooo he very much was just at our house yesterday night! I'm just tryna figure out how he yo fiancé when Indeed he fuck with my sister!

Whatever he and your sister had going on is between them babe my man is very much faithful and unless he can be two places at one time I highly doubt he was at your house with her.

Oh you a dumb bitch! Okay I see! He just gone do you like the rest of these girls he did out here. Fuck you real good, make you fall in love, feed you lies, than hurt you bad. All he so is fuck these girls over and you ain't gone be no different. He really do love my sister though and was at our house the other night so...

You clearly are the little sister and you wanna protect your big sister but let me tell you this baby girl you need to stay in a child's place, cause I'd hate to have put you there. Me and your sister may have fucked with the same nigga but we ain't fuck with the same nigga. You work in the bakery at tops so that probably went over your head. I advise you to get back to your little $12 an hour job. Oh and you spelt Birthday wrong, you forgot the "t" pay more attention to your work than trying to be in other peoples business.
I smiled before walking away she looked shocked as fuck and mad as hell. I was mad to cause Murder didn't come home the other day until 4am and he got straight in the shower. I would just hope and pray he wouldn't cheat on me.

I walked up the aisle he was in and he was looking stupid looking at the different ice creams. "What's wrong?" He asked looking up at me. I must of had a certain look in my face cause it said it all. "She said something to you didn't she?!"

Yeah she did....

Before you get mad or anything I use to fuck with her sister a minute ago. I be having her try some work sometime and the other night I was at her house and she was trying some for me. That's it that's all. It ain't nun but business.

Mmmm you sure?

I'm positive! I ain't risking my engagement on no bitch ima man of my word. And if you can't or don't trust me than we gotta stop all this and start over from the beginning and rebuild.

I believe you....I know bitches just be wanting to say stuff to make other females mad once they see a person moved on. I get it!

But what?

But nothing...You use to be a hoe ass nigga but people change for who and what they want.

And I want you!

That's why I believe you. I'm ready to get out of here.

Ight come on. He grabbed my stuff out the cart for me and grabbed my Ice cream. We walked to the self check out and he paid for my stuff. I didn't even get my chicken. I got in the car and he put my stuff in the back seat.

Can you take me home and bring me some chicken wings?

You don't wanna get them while we out?

No I just wanna go home.

Ight. He started the car and pulled off. The car ride home was essentially quiet. I kissed him bye before going in the house. I sat on my couch and turned the tv on. I took my stuff out and laid on the couch. I need a nap. People was gone drive me crazy.