Chapter 33

8 MONTHS LATER

WILSON PACK IT UP! A CO yelled into the cell block. I grabbed my shit and walked out my cell. I don't want nun that shit.

I dropped my mat on the clean up area and went to go get changed. I put on my clothes I came in this bitch wearing over 8 months ago mad as hell. I was so angry I haven't said a word to nobody in 8 months I ain't even crack a smile. All I did was work out to keep my sanity.

I grabbed my belongings bag and followed the CO out. The fresh cool air hit me and I took it all in.

I walked to the car that waited for me and got in. He pulled up to my house. I threw everything I had on in the garbage. I got in the shower and took a nice long hot shower. I scrubbed my body every where. I need a cut bad and my beard trimmed up. I washed my hair and everything to.

I got out and dried off. I put some lotion on and put a A'different Vibe sweat suit on. The Carolina Blue jawn with my Carolina blue Jordan 4's. I grabbed my luggage, phone, money, and keys and left out. I put my stuff into the car and got in.

Take me on Slawson and Manchester! I said to my driver. He did what was told and pulled off. I pulled my phone out. I had so many missed calls and text messages from months and months ago. Only person I cared to contact was the one I was missing the fuckin absolute most. I can't believe I got locked up less than an hour after coming to Miami. Niggas set me the fuck up. But it's cool cause this chess not checkers. I ain't have no connection to the outside world couldn't get phone calls or anything nobody knew I was even locked up.

The phone kept going to voicemail but something was wrong with my shit. I had to get a new number and my service fixed.

Yo T can you cut me? I asked walking into the barber shop.

Yeah I got you come on! He said pushing the dude out his chair. I sat down and he put the cape around my neck. "Welcome home nigga!"

Thanks! Get me right I got a flight.

Oh shit let me hurry up.

What the fuck happened the hood was talkin bout boys picked up.

The feds somebody was talking but they ain't have no proof on shit so they let me go.

Oh word?

Hell yeah it's cool though. Lil set back for a major come back.

That's a fact Nigga! Well shit if you need anything let me know.

Thanks bra! I slapped him up and he finished my cut. When he was done shorty braided me down and trimmed my beard getting me right. I looked like a brand new nigga. I paid them than left I couldn't fuckin wait to get back to New  York.

___________________
I stepped off the plane and the weather was still cold even though it was April. I left in September. I missed the whole winter damn near. Kinda glad cause I hated snow.

I got in my truck which was still
Parked in the same spot it was left. I know my ticket was sky high.
Just as I thought it came to $2509 dollars. I paid with the lil bit of money I had in my shit.

It was going on 2pm and I was just hoping that I could catch her. I pulled up to the building and got out. I seen her car in front and I grabbed the flowers off the seat and went in.

Hi, can I help you? The lady at the front desk asked.

Yeah uhh is Destiny here?

She just stepped away for a moment she'll be right back.
I heard the noise of heels clicking against the floor which made me look up. Destiny was walking towards this way looking down on her phone. She was looking completely different. She looked up but stopped when she seen me. Her smile on her face faded quick. I was hoping this would go good but I just know it's not.

Hi Destiny!

She rolled her eyes and walked past me like she didn't see me. I went into her office behind her.

Get out of I'll have my security remove you! I do not want to see you. I hate you! I don't have anything to say to you. Act like you never met me! She demanded standing by her door holding it. She was so pissed off I could see the steam coming from her ears.

Destiny Incan explain...

Ms. Carry call the police.!

When you ready to here my side let me know! I love you! I said as I sat the flowers down on her desk. She picked them up and threw them in the trash.

Get out and NEVER come near me again! She slammed her door so hard I thought it was gone break off the hinges.

Look she changed she's mean as hell and evil just give her some time she'll come around for you! The lady said. I shook my head and left out. I knew I was gone lose my bitch!