Chapter 2

DESTINY P.O.V.

Soooo you is coming out tonight? Gina asked confused twisting her lips up trying to figure out what's going on.

G I do not wanna fuckin go out to no damn club! I laughed laying on my bed.

Well you fuckin need to bitch! Come on!

Dude no, I don't even have nothing to wear my hair not done or nothing!

Bitchhhhhhh! You got fuckin brand new designer in there with fuckin tags still what the fuck you mean? And if you just got them tape ins put in so lie again hoe!

If I say okay will you leave me the fuck alone?

Let me wear them gold Giuseppe's with the lace up and I will.

Fine bitch! I rolled my eyes at her than got up. I walked into my walk in closet with her right behind me. I took the heels off the shelf and gave them to her ole haply ass. I stared at everything i had thinking about what I could throw together. Maybe if I do my hair and make up first it'll give me a vibe of what I wanna wear.

I walked over to my vanity and started doing my hair. I just recurled it in certain spots making sure it fell the way I wanted it to in certain places nice and smooth.
I started on my make up. I was going for a nice basic glam look. I was cute as fuck.

What about this, this cute? Gina said holding up a Burberry bra and short set. I forgot I even had that. I grabbed my black heels that was YSL that tied around the ankles and the matching YSL purse.
"Oweeee okay! Yeah that's cold!" She agreed laying the outfit on my ottoman.

I went to the bathroom and took another shower. I liked to be extra fresh. I dried off and fixed my make up a bit where I messed it up at. I lotioned down and sprayed myself in my Burberry perfume a million times and got dress. I was looking so good. I glossed my lips and put on my YSL sun glasses!

Oweeee bad bitch, ass fat, 40 inch weave yours came in the pack, oweee go BestFriend that's my BestFriend ahhhh!!! Gina sang making me laugh and shake my ass.

Ah ah ah! I laughed. I pulled my shorts out my ass laughing. I swear one thing about it me and my BestFriend was gone have us a good time.

We got in my Audi truck and I connected my phone to the Bluetooth. I headed downtown to the club. It was going on 12 and ladies was free until 12:30 so we had to hurry up. I didn't mind paying but if I didn't have to I wasn't. I pulled up a lil down the street behind this Benz truck that shit was fire.

Damn bitch you just had to park behind all these niggas?! Gina laughed looking scared for a second.

You scared miss get bad?

Hell naw I ain't neva scared come on hoe! She grabbed her purse and got out the car sexy as fuck my mouth dropped at her exit I almost fell the fuck out. I got out after her closing and locking the door.

Damn how y'all doing? A man asked smiling.

Hi! We both spoke. I looked up making eye contact with the one guy leaning against the car. He was so fuckin fine. Light skin, covered in complete tattoos all over his face body and hands like every where he was muscular as fuck. His eyes was pretty he was fine as hell. He smiled at me a bit before licking his lips. If Gina didn't grab my hand bringing me back to reality for a second I probably would of drooled. We crossed the street and I just so happened to look back for a quick second, he was looking at me biting his lip. I smiled shyly as I looked away.

Damn he was staring at you hard as fuck! Gina laughed getting her ID out as we skipped the line to go in.

He was fine as fuck. I smiled him and the other 6 niggas he was out there with started walking towards the club. But they went to the side of the building. I wonder where they went.
I showed the bouncer my ID and he let us in. I followed Gina into the club and it was lit I couldn't lie. We met up with our other two friends Lola and Myla.