Chapter 8

We finally touched down in Miami. We got two rental cars cause we wanted drop top Benz's! We pulled up to our hotel and it was so fire. I just loved the palm trees and the fresh air out here. I always considered moving out here.

We got a suit and Myla and Lola shared a suit but our rooms connected. I got in the shower first so I could freshen up. I was about to die to put on a swimsuit. It was so hot out here. I picked out a orange two piece bikini. The top showed school girl vibes it covered my boobs and crossed right under my boobs. The bikini was a thong and it had a school girl skirt that tied around the waist in the front. I did my make up and curled my hair. I put on my sun hat and my matching sandals. I was looking so cold.

Gina had the matching lime green set on. We was cute as hell. I loved that for us.

We met the girls downstairs and we took hella pictures. I took one lifting my skirt up a little bit with my hand in my bikini bottoms. It was cold as fuck. I definitely was sending that to Murda.

We took shots before we got in the car. We was blasting our music and laughing having a good time. We haven't been on a all girls trip with the four of us in so long.

We made our first stop to at ocean drive. It was lit as fuck out here. I loved the vibes. People was complementing us telling us, taking pictures, getting drunk. We found a nice place to eat at cause I was starving with my drunk ass. They had some good food.

Hi ladies! A group of cute niggas smiled walking to our table. "Where y'all from?" The one dude asked standing in my face. They had some southern accents on them. They was fine as hell. They had chocolate, marble, and Carmel.

We from New York! Where y'all from?

Oh y'all shiesty out there! The one dude said laughing.

Pooh Shiesty that's my dog but Pooh you know I'm really shiesty! Me and Gina laughed singing together.

Naw for real and we hang with killers too! Gina laughed but was dead serious.

Oh y'all gangsta huh! The other dude said.

Hell yeah baby we rough ridas! Gina laughed.

Yeah we real gangsta. I smiled.

Oh okay okay I see y'all. Well we from South Carolina and we here turning up just like y'all. We having a lil pool party tonight we just thought we invite y'all. Y'all was really beautiful and caught our eyes! The other dude said smiling.

Well thank you, y'all got an address or something? Lola smiled at the one dude.

Take ma number.! He pulled his phone out and they exchanged numbers.

Ight ladies y'all enjoy the rest of y'all day don't party to hard! The other dude said. We waved and they walked away.

Yeahhh we is not going there! I said taking a bite of my pasta.

Yes we is! Lola said smirking.

No we not! I don't have a good feeling about them we good! Let's stick to what we said we was gone do!

Let's not! It's gone be turnt as fuck and they seem like they nice. Myla tried to argu and be on Lola side.

We do not know them people from a can of paint. We ain't come here to go to no random people pool party. We got tickets to a yacht party and DJ wire summer jam pool party! We do not need to go to theirs.! I said rolling my eyes.

Ok, this is not happening! All in favor of going to them niggas pool party raise your hand! Gina said irritated. Lola and Myla raised they hands nice and high and I rolled my eyes. "I'm staying neutral so I don't care if we go or don't go!"